• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Watson

zombul

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Does any one know of a manufacturer named WATSON that distributes TEST possibbly to pharmacy's.

Nope, but I'm sure it's top-notch.

Thanks guys,and do you know anyone thats tried their products?

yes, i've been on WATSON test-cyp since December '05. i was on Upjohn before but it's all the same chemical code. Watson Test-Cyp is all my pharmacy gives me now. i prefer a 21 gauge 1" syringe b/c the stuff is so thick. Watson is located in Arizona, and has an updated website. google it.

here's what the med info in each bottle says: 94% of synthetic testosterone is flushed out of the body, leaving only 6% absorption. sux. the Upjohn bottle says the same thing.

here's what the med info in each bottle says: 94% of synthetic testosterone is flushed out of the body, leaving only 6% absorption. sux. the Upjohn bottle says the same thing.

Something is amiss here. Testosterone doesn't leave your body, and it isn't absorbed, either. Do you have a pic of where it says this?

90-95% of testosterone is neutralized, it takes awhile before it leaves the body so 'flushed' is just a way to explain it to an idiot.

IML Gear Cream!
I used to use test from watson, its the stuff you get from walmart. Literally lol

watson=human grade

90-95% of testosterone is neutralized, it takes awhile before it leaves the body so 'flushed' is just a way to explain it to an idiot.

haha

Watson is the bomb. I know they make test but they also make all sorts of other goodies!

Perc's or Vic 10's are probably the best thing they make.

I just got precribed to cyp 200 a week. Got watson brand from walgreens. Very well dosed. Even got good results on only 200mg a week. Got great results after i added 800mg of eq though.

Back