• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

My Eating Plan

Skyliner

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I'm not use to 6 meals a day, so I'll stick with 5. Plz check it out for me and tell me how is it. I'm 173 cm (5ft 8) and weight 56 kg (around 123 ponds).

DAY 1

Breakfast (9.00am): Protein Shake with Milk, and 3 egg whites (hard boil)

Lunch (1.pm): 4 slices of bread mix with ¾ can of Tuna, with little butter

Snack (4.pm): 2 slices of bread mix with ¼ can of Sardine

Dinner (7.pm): Skinless chicken chop, bun with butter, coleslaw

Snack (11.pm): Protein Shake with milk

DAY 2

Breakfast (9.am): Protein Shake with Milk, and 3 egg whites (hard boil)

Lunch (1.pm): 3 pieces of skinless lemon chicken, 2 pieces of sweet and sour fish, 4 bean curds, broccoli, 2 tablespoon rice

Snack (4.pm): 1 slice of bread with tuna

Dinner (7.pm): Chicken porridge with an egg and extra chicken

Snack (11.pm): Protein Shake with milk. 1 apple.

DAY 3

Breakfast (9.am): Protein Shake with Milk, 2 slices of bread with Sardine

Lunch (1.pm): Shredded chicken noodles, extra chicken and dumplings

Snack (4pm.): 1 slice of bread with Tuna

Dinner (7.pm): Fish porridge with an egg and extra fish

Snack (11.pm): Protein Shake with milk. 1 apple.

Can you tell me what did I miss out and what should I add in my meals? Also, if I???m not feeling hungry. Should I skip my afternoon snack?

------------------
I don't have a great body, but as long as I work hard like now, I'm gonna reach there.

<font size="1">[This message has been edited by Skyliner (edited 05-11-2001).]</font>

To me your meals look ok, I would try to eat whole wheat bread instead of white. What are you eating for your post workout meal? I would definately consume something after your workout.

Also, I would add a few more carbs to your breakfast.Looks like its all protein. How about fruit or a bagel.

I like Coco Krispes for breakfast. Or Lucky Charms.

I like cereal myself in the morning, but I do at least try to eat cereal that's low in sugar. I would imagine all the sugar in coco puffs is enough to make you coocoo.
chuckle.gif

Yup, I am a guy
smile.gif

Uh...I myself is kinda surprise by my lightness too, but even though I weigh only 123 lbs, I don't look skinny. In fact, I'm kinda buff (obviously not trying to sound stupid or anything)
wink.gif

------------------
I don't have a great body, but as long as I work hard like now, I'm gonna reach there.

<font size="1">[This message has been edited by Prince (edited 05-12-2001).]</font>

Back