• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Is this program good from the results im looking for?

PowerOfWill000

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Im looking for a program that will build bulk and at the same time build some form.

My program,

Bench Press-(5 sets)(Maxing out at 7-9 reps)

Leg Curls-(5 sets)(Maxing out at 7-9 reps)

Flys-(5 sets)(Maxing out at 7-9 reps)

Concentrated Curls-(5 sets)(Maxing out at 7-9 reps)

Lateral Raise-(5 sets)(Maxing out at 7-9 reps)

Crunches-(3 sets)(20 per set)

I do this program monday, wendsday, and friday.

Now around the third set for about everything i will lower the weight so i try to max out at 9 each time. Should i just keep the weight and max out at 7 or do what im doing?

Im only looking to build my pecks, calfs, biceps, shoulders and abs. Not really worried about anything else.

Is that the proper program for what i want? Should i be doin less reps or more sets...?

Just need some advice on what workouts to do to get my results.

Thanks.

NO its not good for anything

For the love of god, read the sticky topics on designing a program in this section.

Where is the leg work? Leg curls does not constitute a leg workout.

Where is the pulling work? Curls dont count.

Why so much isolation? Compound movements are better.

Why are you doing the same thing 3 days a week? Burn out city!

Scrap this program and read the sticky topics, design a decent program, and come back.

You need lat work. Big lats add to the effect of a big chest.

Im only looking to build my pecks, calfs, biceps, shoulders and abs. Not really worried about anything else.

exploding-head.jpg

I'm going to direct you toward the stickies. Check out the post I made regarding exercise selection with a full body program.

Back