• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Current MMAWeekly Fighter Rankings

the nut

And the winner is......
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Heavyweight
1. Fedor Emelianko
2. Mirko "Cro Cop" Filipovic
3. Josh Barnett
4. Antonio Rodrigo Nogueria
5. Tim Sylvia
6. Andrei Arlovski
7. Fabricio Werdum
8. Aleksander Emelianko
9. Mark Hunt
10. Sergei Kharitonov

Light Heavyweight
1. Chuck Liddell
2. Mauricio "Shogun" Rua
3. Wanderlei Silva
4. Ricardo Arona
5. Antonio Rogerio Nogueira
6. Renato "Babalu" Sobral
7. Tito Ortiz
8. Quinton Jackson
9. Alistair Overeem
10. Kazahiro Nakamura

Middleweight
1. Matt Lindland
2. Anderson Silva
3. Paulo Filho
4. Kazuo Misaki
5. Rich Franklin
6. Dan Henderson
7. Denis Kang
8. Nathan Marquardt
9. Jeremy Horn
10. Amar Saloev

Welterweight
1. Georges St. Pierre
2. Matt Hughes
3. B.J. Penn
4. Diego Sanchez
5. Karo Parisyan
6. Jake Shields
7. Jon Fitch
8. Akira Kikuchi
9. Nick Diaz
10. Josh Koscheck

Lightweight
1. Takanori Gomi
2. Hayato Sakurai
3. Tatsuya Kawajiri
4. Joachim Hansen
5. Norifumi "Kid" Yamamoto
6. Vitor "Shaolin" Ribeiro
7. Mitsuhiro Ishida
8. Marcus Aurelio
9. Sean Sherk
10. Gilbert Melendez

BJ Penn's overrated in welterweight, UFC fighters have pretty good rankings with the purchase of the WFA, weak on the HW and LW though.

BJ Penn's overrated in welterweight, UFC fighters have pretty good rankings with the purchase of the WFA, weak on the HW and LW though.

BJ Penn is the most talented fighter in the division. IMO.

Hughes is the most overrated, IF Penn gets his head on straight and gets healthy, it'll be a tough fight for GSP.

Hughes is the most overrated, IF Penn gets his head on straight and gets healthy, it'll be a tough fight for GSP.

Thats the story of BJs career, If he did this, If he did that. Potential only means so much

Aaahhhhhemm ...
it seems they messed that order up a bit. Hunt beat Cro cop and would destroy Arlovski so I adjusted to account for their obvious oversight.

Heavyweight

1. Fedor Emelianko
3. Josh Barnett
5. Mark Hunt
6. Tim Sylvia
7. Andrei Arlovski
8. Fabricio Werdum
9. Aleksander Emelianko
10. Sergei Kharitonov

What holds Penn back ... IMHO the only thing that holds Penn back ... is that he's a legend in his own mind. He falls short on training goals and it shows in the ring when he gasses out because he thinks he's the shit. That limber lil dude oughta own his division ... if he'd just run a bunch. Hit his cardio, I mean WTF?!?!?!?

I don't know what to believe about his injury, but he totally dominated Hughes for 2 rounds. If he was just winded and truly not injured, that's such a waste talent. But, if it was a dislocated rib from over extending himself, that's a shame. Either way, Ill buy a third fight.

Aaahhhhhemm ...
it seems they messed that order up a bit. Hunt beat Cro cop and would destroy Arlovski so I adjusted to account for their obvious oversight.

Heavyweight

1. Fedor Emelianko
3. Josh Barnett
5. Mark Hunt
6. Tim Sylvia
7. Andrei Arlovski
8. Fabricio Werdum
9. Aleksander Emelianko
10. Sergei Kharitonov

You also missed how every single one of them would destroy sylvia. :shrug:

I forgot why I was avoiding the MMA threads, now I remember. :bulb:

You also missed how every single one of them would destroy sylvia. :shrug:

Did I? :thinking: not so sure. He beat Arlovsky already. I have the suspicion that Aleksander Emelianko's momma was sneaking around with the mailman because he is nothing like his brother. Nahhhh I think him and Aleksander Emelianko are a toss-up with Emelianko getting the edge if he goes all in.

Ditto Sergei Kharitonov. Sergei has a great ground game and is a fair striker. His only claim to fame IMHO is that he is in Darth Fedor's camp. He HAS to raise his ceiling by osmosis if nothing else just from being a sparing dummy for the great Fedor.

Regardles he does rumble around there at the bottom somewhere.

Back