• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Fight Night Tonight!

17 mins away.

Thanks, I just got home now and had completely forgotten. Whatd I miss? It's 8:17.

The first fight was lame.

Yeah Carter/Davis wasn't very exciting. Davis had him rocked a little in the second and basically threw the jab the whole time instead of going in for the kill.

Yea I caught all but the first round of Shonie's fight, meh. Karo is the man though, his fight w/ Diego in the last fight night was sick too. I'm stoked to see the "Nightmare" right meow.

Diego Sanchez OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Fucking amazing. Holy shit.

What A Knockout!!!

Yea that was sick, I love him. One of my favorites since TUF, I love to watch him fight. Him and Tito make UFC what it is.

IML Gear Cream!
Who's next for Diego? That kid has proven himself over and over again. Did what he said he was going to do.

Who's next for Diego? That kid has proven himself over and over again. Did what he said he was going to do.

Definately. Undefeated still. He blasted Riggs with that knee. I thought it was illegal at first but they showed the replay and it was legit. And very nice at that. I'd like to see him get a title shot soon. Gonna be while though because Serra doesn't even get his until February.

I think Diego stated that if (when) he defeated Riggs he would want to fight Matt Hughes next, and then St Pierre for the title after that.

The BJ Penn fight would be interesting but I was under the impression he was going to drop to 155lbs after he was cleared to start training again.

Great knockout to end the show tonight though.. Karo's fight was pretty good too but they still really needed that KO to make up for the first fight.

I wonder where Riggs is going to go from here

BJ Penn is commmitted to the welterweight division or so he says

http://www.bjpenn.com/index.php

Tuesday, 14th November 2006 at 8:52PM
BJ Penn's Commitment to the UFC and Regaining His Title
Posted by BJPenn.com Staff Writer
hrDot_399.gif
With all that recent press about my brother, JD, and his recent business decision, I want all my fans to know that I am committed to the ufc and to carrying out my dream of regaining the title of UFC Welterweight Champion of the World.

See you all at the UFC.

BJ Penn

I would like to see Diego fight Hughes next. That would be an awesome fight.

I would like to see Diego fight Hughes next. That would be an awesome fight.

Diego would take it.

BJ vs. Diego would be the matchup of the century. They are uniquely talented, and neither of them can beat GSP. I'd also like to see Karo's name somewhere back in that mix. He's fuckin ruthless.

Diego would take it.

BJ vs. Diego would be the matchup of the century. They are uniquely talented, and neither of them can beat GSP. I'd also like to see Karo's name somewhere back in that mix. He's fuckin ruthless.

Diego beat Hughes? I highly doubt that.

Really? I think Diego could almost be favored going into that fight.

Matt Hughes has so much more experience. He will not lose to Diego. I will bet you when it comes around. If you are willing. It will be a good bet.

I don't do this much, but I agree with Doublebase here. :(

I don't do this much, but I agree with Doublebase here. :(

Lets not get all excited. Probably won't ever happen. If Hughes is serious about retiring.

Matt Hughes has so much more experience. He will not lose to Diego. I will bet you when it comes around. If you are willing. It will be a good bet.

I'll take that bet. Diego is more skilled on the ground, he's got better standup, and he's obviously got KO power. Diego has shown us absolutely nothing that would imply a lack of experience other than his age, in fact, he looks like the most experienced of all the TUF fighters period. Diego by TKO.

I'll take that bet. Diego is more skilled on the ground, he's got better standup, and he's obviously got KO power. Diego has shown us absolutely nothing that would imply a lack of experience other than his age, in fact, he looks like the most experienced of all the TUF fighters period. Diego by TKO.

You're crazy. Hughes by TKO.

The WW division in the UFC is stacked. Karo is what, 5th in line for a title shot? Serra, Hughes, BJ, DS are all heavy heavy contenders or in line for the fight. Karo shouldve won more handily though, great fight but he was a huge favorite.

I truely think DS is still underrated I would give him a good shot against GSP. GSP the favorite no doubt, but I see DS as someone who can be a legit challenger and a beltholder soon enough.

I think Diego has better JJ, an incredible amount of energy, better ground and pound and as we saw last night, knocked out a knockout artist so he clearly has better standup than Hughes. Diego is undefeated and still very young and fresh and I think he'd put too much pressure on Hughes. You could make a case for Hughes too coming off his loss, but these are just my personal opinions. Diego just continues to impress me and I'm not even a big fan of the guy.

How in the world is Matt Hughes gonna TKO Sanchez? Surely not a punch. He wouldn't be able to maintain a dominant position on the ground long enough to GNP him, and I doubt he would submit him. If Hughes won, it would defintely be by decision.

Back