• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Question?

X.Factor

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I know you have all answered my cycle questions before but, before I am certain I wanna know...

Do you think I should do a 3 week cycle of Superdrol, or and 11 week cycle of Test E at 500mg/week?

Gimme your opinions....

thanks

Sorry, I'm new to this section so it might be well known but if not, post your stats and it will give people a better idea of what to recommend.

Sorry, I'm new to this section so it might be well known but if not, post your stats and it will give people a better idea of what to recommend.

Sorry

178lbs
5"7

If I ran the Test E it would be at 500mg/week for 11 weeks, maybe jumpstart it with some Dbol but due to how toxic it is I most likely wouldn't though.

250mg Test e twice a week can kick start with d-bol 20-30mg a day 4 weeks
I would not worry about toxic if you are take 1000mg of milk thistle a day.

Why do I answer these?

250mg Test e twice a week can kick start with d-bol 20-30mg a day 4 weeks
I would not worry about toxic if you are take 1000mg of milk thistle a day.

Why do I answer these?
Because underneath that rough exterior you are really a sensitive guy who takes pity on those in need.

Or..... You totally screwed your PCT up and your estrogen levels are overloading your logic :)

Because underneath that rough exterior you are really a sensitive guy who takes pity on those in need.

Or..... You totally screwed your PCT up and your estrogen levels are overloading your logic :)

LOL I see why you are called the witmaster :clapping:

Back