• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Drought

pengers84

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Whats the longest you've been withoutsex?

um i think the longest i ever went was mayb 4 months without and it was durin the summer but i was workin like everday 8 hours or more of construction so i really didnt have a need to go out lookin for it . but that was like 2 yrs ago and the longest recently was mayb 7 days it the longest ive gone without any and thats without havin a gf . i good reputation with the girls around me som im preety well set .

hum....^

While being married I would say about a week. Before hell who knows we all have our down time. But been married for over 2 years and we still have a very good sex life.

Se se Trips. First had sex at 16 huh? Poor basturd.:D

3 years.

I've had sex with more different partners in 2006 though than any other year. :shrug:

IML Gear Cream!
After the first time, 3 months...

A year and counting

If that's really you in the avatar, i find that kind of hard to believe.
Are you really picky, or are guys intimidated?

Then again, its been about 5 months for me, but i get plenty of offers, i'm just really damn picky, so its a self inflicted drought. Being very selective is my achillies heel.

Then again, its been about 5 months for me, but i get plenty of offers, i'm just really damn picky, so its a self inflicted drought. Being very selective is my achillies heel.

me too.

She's a girl... it's self inflicted.

Any girl, no matter what they look like or how big they are, could get laid any day of the week if they tried.

Any girl, no matter what they look like or how big they are, could get laid any day of the week if they tried.
Any guy can get laid too, it's just that we have a lot higher standards mostly out of instinct, back in the wild days of man being the male animal we are we could run around fucking several women as often as we wanted so we gained the ability to be choosy so we could select the right gentic make up of our offspring, we can knock up hundreds of women, where as women can only get knocked up once in a short time frame....of course as the times prgressed and different morals took hold we weren't allowed to ravage all the females we wanted so we had to choose the absolute top quality. If you were able to get through that barrier you could essentially hook up with the ugliest chick at the bar every night but being that we got stuck with the choosy instincts of our fore fathers we always have our standards set too high. Now my friend Ted used to pull a piece of ass every night and he did this by starting from 10 and working all the way down to no less than 6's by midnight and it always worked for him he never left the bar alone....

Whats the longest you've been withoutsex?

Considering the thread I made over in Chat...

Uh...I think today might be Day 1. :(

I'll keep ya posted...

True that but I'm just curious on her specific reason.:hmmm:

Im going on a year and dont really care

Actually the year pasted sometime last week if my memory serves me correct

Back