• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Cardio with bulking?

Jones101

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I'm currently 5'7'' about 155lb's pretty lean but i find myself developing a belly. But, i would still like to bulk up to about ~180. Would doing cardio set me back on the bulking a bit?

And what cardio should i do?

Throw in some HIIT training, 2x per week or even 3x per week. You want to bulk muscle, not fat, unless you really place a lot of emphasis on the scale.
Look up some HIIT methods... those 10 minute workouts on off days are solid.

get at least 30 mins cardio 3 times a week, do more if u feel the need everybody is different so do what works for you mate.

if u do up your cardio to keep your bodyfat down just make sure u get enough good quality cals coming in through lean protein, complex carbs and EFA's.

People who say u shouldn't do cardio or at very little don't really know what their talking about. Look at professional athletes who play contact sports, they have to train cardio all the time to keep themselves match fit but still keep getting bigger and stronger.

Just make sure your diet is spot, rest enough and supplement corectly; supplement wise I was strongly advise protein powders, multivitamins and EFA's on top of your whole food meals.

Throw in some HIIT training, 2x per week or even 3x per week. You want to bulk muscle, not fat, unless you really place a lot of emphasis on the scale.
Look up some HIIT methods... those 10 minute workouts on off days are solid.
Ah, thanks a bunch bro!

:thumb:

do both. if you are just starting out you may be able to build muscle and drop fat simultaneously. if on same day do your weights first, then cardio, and do em properly.

I think doing some cardio year round is a good idea for health reasons. Just don't go crazy with it, and make sure you are getting enough food to compensate.

Back