• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

How to get out of paying for a diamond.

Little Wing

Voodoo Doll
Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Buy her, or take her to see, the movie Blood Diamond instead and explain how there is no way to be sure someone didn't die in the path of any stone to market.... :thinking:

http://www.apple.com/trailers/wb/blooddiamond/

or some shit like that. Diamonds are dumb. ;)

True story. Zale's marketing drove up the price of diamonds is insane

i just watched this movie. i think the price is nuts for what you get. it's more status then anything remarkably pretty. pearls and even mother of pearl are prettier. rubies are ok. emeralds are little fossilized boogers. aquamarines are nice sapphires are bleh....

the movie seriously left me with a stomach ache... n not just from the demi wannabe.

true story. sorry :shrug:

at the end of the movie it says it is up to consumers to assure the diamond they purchase is "conflict free" i'm thinking that'd be nearly impossible to do.

IML Gear Cream!
sounds good. i smell a cover up. :lol:

And drinking beer... don't forget the beer eh!

i wonder how much babysitting the diamond from mine to market to assure it's canadian and documenting the cutter etc adds to the price :thinking: eh?

i wonder how much babysitting the diamond from mine to market to assure it's canadian and documenting the cutter etc adds to the price :thinking: eh?

15000% canadian...Or 2 American dollars. They get you on the exchange rate.

Not anymore... :p we are almost at par with our shitty dollar thanks to GWB

I would hope you would be at par with your shitty dollar, it is the same thing.

Don't worry little sister men of class have always known the truth...

In Gulliver's Travels by Jonathan Swift, a Yahoo is a vile and savage creature, filthy and with unpleasant habits, resembling human beings far too closely for the liking of Lemuel Gulliver, who finds the calm and rational society of the Houyhnhnms far preferable. The Yahoos are primitive creatures obsessed with "pretty stones" they find by digging in mud, thus representing the distasteful materialism and ignorant elitism Swift encountered in Britain. Hence the term "Yahoo" has become synonymous with "cretin," "dinosaur," and/or "Neanderthal."

I plan on getting engaged, sometime withing the next year. She wants a big fat diamond. We were looking at rings and you should have seen what she was picking out. I think the cheapest one was 12K. :(

IML Gear Cream!
I plan on getting engaged, sometime withing the next year. She wants a big fat diamond. We were looking at rings and you should have seen what she was picking out. I think the cheapest one was 12K. :(

Do not spend 12,000 on a ring! :eek:

I'll spend 2 months gross of a years salary.

Wow the Jewelers Marketing plan really got you hook line and sinker.

Yeah. I figured what I wanted to spend and it worked out to be about that.

my daughter wanted a Les Paul for christmas... she got an Ibanez... three hundred to the LP's 3 thousand. reasonable people will compromise, even kids. good luck. :) n shop in canada. she loves the Ibanez btw :)

my daughter wanted a Les Paul for christmas... she got an Ibanez... three hundred to the LP's 3 thousand. reasonable people will compromise, even kids. good luck. :) n shop in canada. she loves the Ibanez btw :)

I had an Ibanez, think I still have my Ibanez acoustic. I liked em.

I'm glad someone is making Americans queezy over this crap.

Back