• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Happy B-day Capt. erh I mean Triple Threat

Happy birthday, TT!

May a beautiful woman sit on your face and ask you to tell lies.

Happy B-day buddy!

happy B-day!!

Happy Birthday big guy!
May the Yankees sweep Boston and Toronto this year!

Happy Birthday!

I'll spare you the lecture about how the Red Sox are superior to the Yankees in every way imaginable. Besides, you knew that already.

Happy B-day Sir!!! Have A Good One! :thumb:

happy boithday

happy b-day buddy. may you have many more happy and healthy ones to come.

Happy Reminder That You're One Year Older Day!

Happy B-Day, Trips!

:hello: Everyone

Thanks for the birthday greetings. Iain for starting the thread and DOMS for the sexual fantasy. Doublebase, P-funk, bigss75 for stopping in. min0 for the happy thoughts. Baboon for the laugh. Raz (Sir?) for reminding me that my youth is a thing of the past and fufu for the well wishes. Little Wing for the balloons and Yan for the healthy wishes. Manic and Burner for the birthday wishes.

Chocolate cake doesn't have calories on your birthday, does it? :laugh:

is this captain deadlift? ahh happy birthday and hope family is well...hadn't seen you around in long time

Happy bday!

:hello: Everyone

Thanks for the birthday greetings. Iain for starting the thread and DOMS for the sexual fantasy. Doublebase, P-funk, bigss75 for stopping in. min0 for the happy thoughts. Baboon for the laugh. Raz (Sir?) for reminding me that my youth is a thing of the past and fufu for the well wishes. Little Wing for the balloons and Yan for the healthy wishes. Manic and Burner for the birthday wishes.

Chocolate cake doesn't have calories on your birthday, does it? :laugh:
He's lying to you again.

Back