• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Beta-Alanine and CEE Stack

ShapeUP

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Starting in January I am going to stack both Beta-Alanine and CEE in capsule form.

Just curious if anyone else has done this before or anything similar and/or if anyone has an idea of what else to add to this stack.

IF so or if not, did you have good results and/or do you think this will be a good stack.?

Last edited:
that should be an excellent stack. try and get 4g a day of BA. 3g cee pre and 1-3g post.

You could add Citrulline Malate but i think BA and CEE on top of normal protein is fine.

BCAA's or EAA's are always something to think about for pre and during workout as well.

that should be an excellent stack. try and get 4g a day of BA. 3g cee pre and 1-3g post.

You could add Citrulline Malate but i think BA and CEE on top of normal protein is fine.

BCAA's or EAA's are always something to think about for pre and during workout as well.

Thanks for the response, I plan on doing 4g per day of BA..and 6g of CEE..

Does the Citrulline Malate replace Arginine or would it be ok to take both for recovery

Also, what do you think about adding some Glutamine to the mix?

Thanks for the response, I plan on doing 4g per day of BA..and 6g of CEE..

Does the Citrulline Malate replace Arginine or would it be ok to take both for recovery

Also, what do you think about adding some Glutamine to the mix?

cm is more for recovery, put could very well give you a decent "pump"

glutamine is a waste of money.

Back