• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

A Supplement That Kicks A**

bigss75

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I am wonder if anybody knows any supplements to have some fat loss but mostly to help me kick some butt in the weight room.
The only problem is I am trying to stay away from ephedrine due to asthma. Yes I know proper nutrition is the best.

Check out Prince's sticky on top of the page maybe that'll help :)

Try this stuff.

A drink called fat schredder really works for me on burning fat & getting rid of excess water. It is difficult for me to loose fat. I used it the last two weeks before my last bodybuilding show & it worked great. It has no ephedra or caffeine. It is non thermogenic. It will not get you wired. I hope this helps !!!

Thanks but that has ephedra.

Welcome Xeldrine to the ironmag forums you sure got 25 post pretty fast.

I like mine, Dymaburn extreme!!! Really good stuff!

IML Gear Cream!
Originally posted by 5abi
try an ECA stack!

Not to sound like an smart a** but do you know what a ECA stands for Ephedrine, Caffeine, and Aspirin. Just let you know.

Originally posted by bigss75
I am wonder if anybody knows any supplements to have some fat loss but mostly to help me kick some butt in the weight room.
The only problem is I am trying to stay away from ephedrine due to asthma. Yes I know proper nutrition is the best.

You may want to try a combination of 2 products...

-Xenadrine EFX (ephedrine free)...this will promote fat loss
-Neurogain by EAS...will aid with focus and concentration

I have just got hold of some ephedrine (going on a cut shortly) and when reading the leaflet not only did it warn against asthma it advised not to take with oral contreceptives. Anyone know why?

Maybe worth noting for all the active ladies out there?

Neurogain by EAS as GP said will help with focus and concentration, i have taken it on and off through the years and can tell the difference.:thumb:

Back