• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Ironmag Labs CEE

P-funk

Patrick
Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
The only creatine I have ever used has been monohydrate. Why? Because it is the only one that has been tested and reported on in peer reviewed journals, and has been shown to be effective.

A number of weeks ago, Santa Dimaggio sent me a bottle of Irongmag Labs CEE to try out. I gotta say, I really liked this product. My recovery time between sets is much quicker, as is my efficiency to handle great workloads.

Even though CEE has not been labratory tested, the product from Ironmag labs gets my seal of approval.

Seems that way, I think I forked out about 80 bucks for my 4 bottles. Oh well money well spent.

This is a very good product and I give it 2 thumbs up as well.

Seems that way, I think I forked out about 80 bucks for my 4 bottles. Oh well money well spent.

This is a very good product and I give it 2 thumbs up as well.

That is only $20/bottle.

that is not that bad.

Rob won't ship to Canada :paddle: maybe I would support him then :p

^^ I am a supporting kinda guy. I figure he doesnt make me pay to be here, so I would go ahead and buy some from him.

how did his creatine product differ from any other one? special ingredient?

okie doke

Does it still taste like Death? I'm using my BN tub still.

This reminds me, I better get some more.

Does it still taste like Death? I'm using my BN tub still.

no. It is capped. I hate the way CEE tastes. I once bought a bottle and used it once and then gave it away because it tasted so damn bad.

capped as in pill form? Sweet. Doesnt that slow down absorption or something?

capped as in pill form? Sweet. Doesnt that slow down absorption or something?

I don't know about the absorbtion rates. I don't think it should matter though. All you are trying to do with the creatine is increase the CP stores and then maintain that saturation point.

Back