• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Hi newbie from Argentina!

cabjvitu

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hello, im new to this, i am 23 years old i am 1.86 cm tall and weigh around 83/86 kg, sorry i dunno how to translate those tables, anyway, my main problem is that i have body fat resting in specific places, but i am supposedly on my weigh, how can i get rid of that bodyfat withouth getting too skinny? and plus i want to tone my muscles, hahaha maybe like Christian Bale in American Psycho, well maybe im asking too much haha, but i mean that type of physique im not looking to be ultra big, well my english kinda sucks hehehe i hope u get what i mean, i dunno if i can post pics, please let me know if i can´t, this two pics kinda shows where´s my bodyfat that i want to get rid of, im really going to try hard for it, so i hope to find here in this forums the help i need cuz here in my country i tryed several gyms, gone to the diestist etc, and nothing helpful, and i can´t afford a personal trainer so, well im here haha! thanks for your time!

yeah im hairy and fatty :D

Hola! Welcome aboard! :wave:

Welcome.

Post the details of your diet and routine so the people can help you adjust and improve. Good luck brother ...

i am 1.86 cm tall and weigh around 83/86 kg,

Welcome. I think you meant 1.86 m tall, not 1.86 cm. 1.86 m translates to about 6 ft, whereas 1.86 cm is 3/4 of an inch. 85 kg = 187 pounds.

Welcome. I think you meant 1.86 m tall, not 1.86 cm. 1.86 m translates to about 6 ft, whereas 1.86 cm is 3/4 of an inch. 85 kg = 187 pounds.
I'm thinking that if he stays awound his engwish will impwoove like ouw venewated Bwue Wabbit's did.

This site promotes growth in both mind and body. Whoda thunk it?

Sewiouswy ...
bouncesblue1.gif

well basically i need advice on wich type of diet do i need etc, cuz i read and got a lot of different ones, and sometimes they r like the opposite, so i dunno what is better for what im aiming, and plus wich diet goes with what type of training, i am looking as i said to give an idea, maybe is too extreme but a type of body as Bale in Psycho or Pitt in Fight Club, i mean maybe not as detailed as them, cuz they have all the pros working with them etc, and i think i would need like 5 years to get in that shape alone, but they r like very slim, not super bulky, i dunno how to explain it in english, do u guys have any idea of wich path would be better to get there, thanks.

IML Gear Cream!

well yeah 1 meter 86 cm
i wrote in myspace the 1.86 etc and it says im 6¨1 i dunno if it is correct, and my weight goes from 83 that im now and goes to 86 kg sometimes, im trying to go under 80 like mm 78 but that would be too skinny.

dude you are not fat at all. Moderate weight high number of reps per sets is all you need. I think you might not have gotten any posts cuz you are not far from what a lot of average people's goals are. Good luck.

Back