• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Just turned 20... Oxodrol?

bones33

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I purchased Oxodrol-12, which is basically Superdrol. I just turned 20, and i'm wondering if its right for me...

I'm 5'10 and about 148lbs exactly.. very skinny, but i have some tone... I've been lifting and am having trouble seeing gains, although i know most is in part to not enough calories.. A guy at the gym said STEER CLEAR of oxodrol because it will killed my test production... so im asking for your help, you dont have to give an explanation, just please help?

yes or no to oxodrol?

I purchased Oxodrol-12, which is basically Superdrol. I just turned 20, and i'm wondering if its right for me...

I'm 5'10 and about 148lbs exactly.. very skinny, but i have some tone... I've been lifting and am having trouble seeing gains, although i know most is in part to not enough calories.. A guy at the gym said STEER CLEAR of oxodrol because it will killed my test production... so im asking for your help, you dont have to give an explanation, just please help?

yes or no to oxodrol?

If your only 148 pounds at 5'10 you have diet issues and will not gain from taking any kind of steroid. Go to the diet section and look for a bulking diet before you try a cycle.

By kill my test production, I mean that he said my body will never be able to reach the peak of testosterone production, even if i take a PCT... He said in 2 years or so my body will not be able to produce the ammount of Test that it normally would have. Is this true if i take a strict cycle and follow the PCT thoroughly?

By the way, i'm not some kid whose gonna say "screw your opinions i'm taking it anyway" what you guys say is gonna influence my decision... And yea, i do know i have diet issues, i ate healthy, but i was only taking in MAYBE 1700 calories and around 100 grams of protein per day.. Not HARDLY enough.

Your body will produce natural test when you are done. Most AAS users take HCG on cycle to keep our natural test production going so we don't get shut down(natural test). It will go back to normal. As far as diet goes 1700 is ultra low. When it comes to bulking, protein isn't as necessary as carbs and fats are. Diet is not really my topic, but the people in that section will be able to help you out greatly. Read the stickies first and then post a sample diet. Hope that helps

So if i did take one cycle of oxodrol-12, and used the PCT properly it wont affect me or my testosterone levels, say... 2-3 years down the road?

So if i did take one cycle of oxodrol-12, and used the PCT properly it wont affect me or my testosterone levels, say... 2-3 years down the road?

From what I've read in these forums, it's not a good idea to use any sort of anabolics at your age, even with proper PCT in place you are chancing a lot more than just lack of test production. I would pass if I were you. Just my 2 cents.

Nobody here is qualified to give you a sure answer to this, but I would say it's not likely. However, there are plently of other good reasons why you should not use steroids until you are older and more trained. Training and diet is what you need to focus on. Even if you gained a few lbs of muslce using gear, you would lose it without the training and diet to keep it.

Come on dude, you don't need to be using streroids. You need to eat!

IML Gear Cream!
its weird.. i didnt even start gettin like hair on my legs til like 18 so i guess u could say i was like delayed w/ puberty, so im thinkin my test production is low to begin w/.. any thoughts on that?

its weird.. i didnt even start gettin like hair on my legs til like 18 so i guess u could say i was like delayed w/ puberty, so im thinkin my test production is low to begin w/.. any thoughts on that?

That has alot to do with genetics and what heritage your from.

Don't be a lazy ass dude ... go lift something heavy repetedly for several years. When you are at peak, then come ask about gear. Right now you're just asking about how to damage your various systems.

Original post ... which rocks!!!

Factors that determine threshold effective dose (threshold cost/benefit tradeoff)

Age is a factor, for many reasons. Years of training, and the natural level of androgen and androgen receptor action in target tissue (muscle)- and most importantly - glucose tolerance (the key driver of androgen receptor response to supraphysiological doses) and nutritional status (gut function) - are the primary factors that dictate the efficacy of any particular dosing scheme.

Therefore, if we were to hold all *controllable* factors are held equal (a vitual impossibility, as genetic variation then becomes a factor), the question is:

Has the threshold effect for positive response been met for both men, (ng/Kg minimal effective dose)?

The answer is probably "yes", at supraphysiological levels. However, that will be distinctly different for each man, on the basis of lean body mass, fat, mass, and genetically determined responsiveness that determines threshold dose required.

What happens as we move beyond the threshold effect, where costs begin to accumulate rapidly?

Now, lets get down to reality. The next question is, at markedly high dosing, past this threshold effect, how much excess is costly (detrimental), in terms of health effects.

That, too, varies due to lifestyle history, genetics and liver function. The longer you use AAS and the older you are, the more likely the negative consequences will snowball (accumulate) and result in significant adverse effect.

So you want just enough, not more. In the larger individual, the more LIKELY THAT a modest dosing scheme will be close to the postive threshold effect (beyond which point, negative effects accumulate as fast or faster than positive effects (net benefit) from supra-threshold dosing.

Does the larger man need a larger dose? Probably, but...if both men are dosed beyond the threshold effect, the additional benefits and their weight against the costs are determined by numerous other factors.

This is the best qualified answer I can give you. I need you those of you who ask this question to review this reality of cost/benefit tradeoffs at significantly higher dosing than physiological threshold effect.

Know this: EITHER longterm intense training (at least 5-7 yrs) under optimal glucose tolerance OR several years use of AAS will promote changes in the polymorphic expression of the androgen receptor (eg, you achieve a near permanent, highly stable, change in natural bodymass maximum over the lesser trained individual, who will revert fairly quickly if training is ceased for several months).

However, if you use AAS before this condition naturally occurs (in your early to mid 20s), you will gain LESS net excess lean body mass (LBM), because you will not have fully maximized your androgen receptor number in muscle tissue. This maximim AR number is a function of the number of years of maximum androgen concentration effect on maturation of muscle quality and fully developed muscle matrix support tissue.

To put this more simply: if you use androgen excess before the entire neruomuscualr system is naturally optimized by careful diet and longterm training, you will limit the extent of the total net benefits gained from AAS use, but you will still incur the total net costs at supraphysiological dosing.

The farther out you are from this magic point of readiness for full benefit of AAS use (the less prepared your body), the more ephemeral (shorter lived) are the suboptimal benefits accured. The net costs continue to be accrued and will exert their due over time in assumed excess risk.

Here is the point not discussed on other forums: the less ready your body for AAS use (the poorer or the shorter the prep, the closer you are to your natural maximum test production levels in your early-to-mid 20s), the more likely that you will also incur HIGHER net costs for AAS use than those who wait.

Why? Because its also highly likely that you will have done some not so prudent actions in your teens (we're being realistic here) - for which you tender liver is paying a price. If you fail to wait long enough to repair that damage, the excess costs exerted at the liver will be proprotionately higher - and worse - in the younger use (early 20s) than in those who prudently wait a few years, keeping to a very clean lifestyle of low rec drug and alcohol use, plus a sensible health diet and good sleep hygiene required for normal liver function.

Caveat emptor

By the way, i'm not some kid whose gonna say "screw your opinions i'm taking it anyway" what you guys say is gonna influence my decision... And yea, i do know i have diet issues, i ate healthy, but i was only taking in MAYBE 1700 calories and around 100 grams of protein per day.. Not HARDLY enough.

Develope a serious routine and chow down roughly 3500 chalories a day. You'll gain. The stickies are sooooo great and will set you straight on how to approach this. It won't happen though unless you read them and set your own plans ... but good luck and keep up with this interest in caring for your body. It's good to see you're not going off half-cocked on gear without doing the research too BTW ... good call!!!!

You are a 20 year old man, 70.0 inches tall, with a current weight of 148.0lbs. You lead a very active lifestyle.

Your Body Mass Index

Your current Body Mass Index (BMI) is 21.2.
BMI is a standardized ratio of weight to height, and is often used as a general indicator of health. The "normal" BMI for an adult man of your height is 18.5 to 24.9. This translates to a healthy weight range of 129 to 174 lbs.However, BMI does not take body composition into account. A weight above this range could still be considered healthy if your percentage body fat is less than average.For more accurate determination of body fat levels, consider using a body fat caliper.

Your Calories Burned

Here is an estimate of your daily energy needs...
Calories Burned Daily Energy Expenditure: 3515 kcal ( 14717 kJ) Note: Accurate determination of the Calories you burn can only be accomplished by individual physiological testing. This calculation is merely an estimate that was derived from regression formulas and data provided by these sources:
2002, "Dietary Reference Intakes for Energy, Carbohydrate, Fiber, Fat, Fatty Acids, Cholesterol, Protein, and Amino Acids," Food and Nutrition Board, Institute of Medicine.
Ainsworth B.E., 2002, January, "The Compendium of Physical Activities Tracking Guide," Prevention Research Center, Norman J. Arnold School of Public Health, Univ of SC.
In the above table, the Daily Energy Expenditure includes Basal Energy Expenditure (BEE), the energy consumed by daily activities, and the Thermic Effect of Food (TEF).
This estimate represents the total daily Calories needed to maintain your current body weight. To gain or lose weight, you may need to adjust your Calories upward or downward from this amount.
Your Recommended Minimum Daily Needs

Here is an estimate of your minimum daily nutrient needs, based on the Dietary Reference Intakes (DRI) established by the Food and Nutrition Board, Institute of Medicine (IOM)...

Recommended Minimums Total Carbohydrate 130.0 g Dietary Fiber 38.0 g Linoleic Acid 17000.0 mg Alpha-Linolenic Acid 1600.0 mg Protein 54 g Vitamins Vitamin A 3000.0 IU Vitamin C 90.0 mg Vitamin D 200.0 IU Vitamin E 15.0 mg Vitamin K 120.0 mcg Thiamin 1.2 mg Riboflavin 1.3 mg Niacin 16.0 mg Vitamin B6 1.3 mg Folate 400.0 mcg Vitamin B12 2.4 mcg Pantothenic Acid 5.0 mg Biotin 30.0 mcg Choline 550.0 mg Minerals Calcium 1000.0 mg Chromium 35.0 mcg Copper 0.9 mg Flouride 4.0 mg Iodine 150.0 mcg Iron 8.0 mg Magnesium 400.0 mg Manganese 2.3 mg Molybdenum 45.0 mcg Phosphorus 700.0 mg Selenium 55.0 mcg Zinc 11.0 mg Click on nutrients for best sources Note: The above recommendations are only estimates of your minimum needs, and do not take into account any illness or genetic individuality. These recommendations are specific to men between the ages of 19 and 30, and may differ from the standardized Daily Values used on nutrition facts labels. Some of the nutrients included in these recommendations are not yet tracked by NutritionData.com.

Your Recommended Macronutrient Distribution

Based on your age, the IOM has established the following recommended ranges for macronutrients in your diet...

Recommended Ranges Carbohydrate: 45 to 65% of total Calories Fat: 20 to 35% of total Calories Protein: 10 to 35% of total Calories

This report is from the Online Fitness Calculators in the diet and nutrition section ... it took about 20 seconds to generate. Read these stickies young brother they will save you years of research and wasted time. You don't need the gear yet ...

So have you come to a desicion? :thinking:

Back