• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

need to gain mass!!!!!!!!!!!!!

muscle warrior

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
how do i gain about 10-15 pounds of mass in around umm...... 2 weeks?????? ok even maybe 5 pounds. and how long does it take to get a little cut after bulking?????? :help: :hot:

I can help u with gaining 15 pounds of fat but muscle mass two weeks is not enough time. Gaining muscle mass takes time. Ask gopro or w8 about bulking. As for cutting it is the same thing as bulk it also takes time.

15 pounds of actual lbm is a big difference in your physiqe, I mean a pretty damn big difference. I probably can't even help you put on 15 pounds of fat in two weeks. Make a long term plan and tell us here that you are commited, and we will help you out!!

There is no black and white answer to gaining a certain amount of mass in a certain amount of time. This will vary for each individual. You need to focus on a mass building routine and get your diet in order. Meaning you need to consume enough calories to put your body into a anabolic state. Try and consume at least 1 gram of protein per pound of body weight. I like to recommend this routine you can change it up a bit, but it's a good guideline for mass training: heavy lifting, compound movements and plenty of rest.

Good advice Prince! Always stick to the basics to build a massive foundation of strength and size.

Sarcomere Labs- Who we are and what we offer

If you can put on 2 lbs of muscle a week, you're doing pretty well.

Increase your calorie intake to around 5000K of food a day and in between meals force down some plus calorie boost shakes.
In addition, load on creatine for a week and increase your water intake to at least a gallon a day.

muscle warrior, bodybuilding is a life long commitment and a life style that you need to follow for years, it is not a a 2 weeks trip.
if you find a way to gain 15 lbs of muscle in 2 weeks please let me know coz i have not seen anything like it during my 35+ years of training

IML Gear Cream!
2 weeks and 10-15 lbs of LBM??? lol You cray cray

EDIT: Dafaq is reviving this thread?

Back