• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

halodrol 50

BigE

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
i am taking my last box of halodrol 50 this next month and i was wondering if tehre is any better extrogen blocker, or whatever you take after rather the nolvadex xt

i am taking my last box of halodrol 50 this next month and i was wondering if tehre is any better extrogen blocker, or whatever you take after rather the nolvadex xt

Is that NOLVADEX (NOLVA)or Novadex(Gaspari Nutrition).

You said Nolvadex xt, it is Novadex xt- an otc product. Nolvadex is not an otc, but IMO better that Novadex.

the one made by gaspari (no L, sorry)

I just finished a Pheraplex cycle, I didnt notice any aromitizing but I did take 6-oxo at 600mg starting in the third week planned for 4 weeks. Did feel some Test production shutdown, so I am using Testanon 2250 to help jumpstart that. I have a really good Halo clone that I plan on using in about three months and I dont plan on using any RX strength PCT for that either.

Heh, fuck that , fuck all that shit, you want hardcore ?
Go for p6 by cellucor. One of the best estrogen blocked, one serving of the p6is equalivent to a whole bottle of the xyience x test.
Another good one is the gaspari Novedex XT, the estrogen conversion is blocked completely putting out a 9:1 ratio.
So you'll get the dry ripped look with great commitiment.

Back