• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Old School Video Games

IML Gear Cream!
The only sports game that I could beat my friend at:

Double_Dribble_NES_ScreenShot1.jpg

yDouble_Dribble.png

chrono trigger, but I could go on and on

Nobunaga's Ambition, Metal Gear, Dragon Warrior, Metroid

^^^^

I agree, Zelda - best game ever.

I agree. but twilight princess is on the verge of pulling ahead for me...

Out of this world!

Do you still have this?

Yes I still have my Vectrex. The joystick is a little bent, and I don't have the original inlay (broken), and no games. Wonder if I can find games with inlays without spending a fortune, without color inlays some of the games would be weird to play.

IML Gear Cream!
Second Computer

wcapiie1.jpg

Ahh the memories this is bringing back finding these images.

questron, bard's tale, 7 cities of gold, defender of the crown. i could have sworn the graphics were better. haha. man i use to enjoy killing the natives just by touching them...

Questron_ingame.gif

candarr.gif

Seven_Cities_of_Gold_ingame.gif

defender-of-the-crown-c64-01.png

Ultima III:Exodus.

My first computer

994.jpg

I remember on the old systems you had to attach them to a TV by unscrewing the VHF and holding the 2 wires while screwing them in like that one...That was a pain in the ass, especially when the ends got trashed and you were using bare wire.

Final Fantasy 1
Mechwarrior 2, Mercenaries
Super Techmo Bowl
Megaman 2
Megaman 3
Super Mario Brothers 3
Dragon Warrior
Doom

Timex Sinclair was my first 'computer,' then the Apple IIe.

The original Ice Hockey game for nintendo. The one where you had three options for your players. Little - fast guys but weak guys, Middle of the road guys, or Big guys that are strong and slow.

I also loved pit fall and commando.

Back