• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Saddam's brother... decapitated by hanging

Little Wing

Voodoo Doll
Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Outrage as executioners bungle hanging of Saddam's brother
Stephen Farrell in Baghdad
Intelligence chief is decapitated
West dismayed by lack of dignity

Through his black hood, Awad al-Bandar’s lips are still moving in prayer. Barzan al-Tikriti stands beside him, immobile, in an identical orange suit. The double trapdoor swings open. Both ropes jerk to a halt, but al-Tikriti’s body keeps falling, the empty noose swinging in the air.

Even though we knew what was coming it was still a shock: a judicial decapitation live on video. Just when you thought that every ounce of drama had been wrung from this ill-starred judicial process.

The last moments of Saddam Hussein’s half-brother and the chief of his Revolutionary Court are a gruesome piece of footage, showing what appears to have been a miscalculation by the executioner, one of six men in balaclavas. The Iraqi Government seems to have screened the film — only once, and only to a small number of journalists — to avoid the outcry that built throughout the day across the Arab world about Barzan Ibrahim al-Tikriti’s last moments.

London and Washington voiced dismay. Tony Blair’s spokesman said that the manner of the execution was wrong. Condoleezza Rice, the US Secretary of State, was disappointed that the accused were not given greater dignity.

Al-Tikriti, 55, was no stranger to violent and gruesome death. Head of the Baathist regime’s feared intelligence service from 1979 to 1983, he was found guilty of supervising the round-up and execution of 148 Shia villagers in Dujail in 1982 after a failed assassination attempt against Saddam. Witnesses at the trial claimed that he personally oversaw torture sessions, eating grapes as he watched one victim being brutalised.

Al-Tikriti, the five of clubs in America’s “Most Wanted” deck of cards, was captured by special forces in Baghdad in April 2003. Last year, along with Saddam, Judge Awad al-Bandar and others, he was found guilty of crimes against humanity. He remained loyal to Saddam to the end.

anyone else think this was intentional?

That's because they hung mannequin!

:thinking:

i bet people are being promised massive amounts of money and everything else to save their asses :thinking:

no i dont think it was intentional. i think the guy was just a fat ass.

Don't considered it honarable to die for the cause?

Al-Tikriti, 55, was no stranger to violent and gruesome death. Head of the Baathist regime???s feared intelligence service

Am I the only one who sees the irony in this prose?

They probably had the rope just a little too long and his inert weight just yanked his head right off it's mount. Of course they probably planned it that way

IML Gear Cream!
"London and Washington voiced dismay. Tony Blair???s spokesman said that the manner of the execution was wrong. Condoleezza Rice, the US Secretary of State, was disappointed that the accused were not given greater dignity. "

:wits:

"London and Washington voiced dismay. Tony Blair???s spokesman said that the manner of the execution was wrong. Condoleezza Rice, the US Secretary of State, was disappointed that the accused were not given greater dignity. "

He got the same dignity that he handed out. Tough shit.

He got the same dignity that he handed out. Tough shit.

He was handing out tough shit? Probably sold well over there...

"he was found guilty of supervising the round-up and execution of 148 Shia villagers..."

"Witnesses at the trial claimed that he personally oversaw torture sessions, eating grapes as he watched one victim being brutalised."

Fuck him. They should've put spikes below too, Mortal Kombat fatality style.

mkla0011a.png

that is old already. :rolleyes: i saw it on myspace a week ago. i think it was ok to post it here but for titling the thread jodi you should get at least a warning n the person that put you up to it is a jerk.

He was handing out tough shit? Probably sold well over there...
Being that they wipe with bare left hands over there the tougher the shit the less poop on your hands and under your fingernails...

Being that they wipe with bare left hands over there ...

I can attest to that, had a Paki suite mate in college and he did that, what's worse is that the sink was outside the actual toilet. We made him use TP after we found out. He had a flower watering pot to rinse his hands in there, but it wasn't enough, it will never be enough.

IML Gear Cream!
So his head popped off. Big deal. He's dead, isn't he?

they have to say this kind of stuff otherwise, no doubt, there will be more extremist groups trying to bomb us... as seen in the UK with the ongoing trial of those Londoners who put bombs in loads of train stations.

they have to say this kind of stuff otherwise, no doubt, there will be more extremist groups trying to bomb us... as seen in the UK with the ongoing trial of those Londoners who put bombs in loads of train stations.

Also agree.

I can attest to that, had a Paki suite mate in college and he did that, what's worse is that the sink was outside the actual toilet. We made him use TP after we found out. He had a flower watering pot to rinse his hands in there, but it wasn't enough, it will never be enough.
You should have introduced him to heroin or at least loperamide...it's what I take when I go camping to keep the shit tight and then I use very little TP:D

Someone find a video....please? That'd be so kick ass to see.

Maybe people are pissed cuz it was a faster death..? :shrug:

did you see the video of saddam's death. both are instantaneous. you dont suffocate during a hanging, it breaks your neck

Someone find a video....please? That'd be so kick ass to see.
My friend Chip owns the Pipeline Cafe here in Honolulu, he hung out with Blue October on Sunday night after the show...I haven't heard from him since...what if they diced him up into little pieces?:eek: The singer is a little buggy in the brain isn't he?:laugh:

did you see the video of saddam's death. both are instantaneous. you dont suffocate during a hanging, it breaks your neck
They say sometimes you lose all control of bowel and bladder function and then theres the erotic asphyxia or death by Angel Lust.....

Back