• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Most food you've eaten?

LifterX00

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
what is the most food you 've eaten in a given period of time? Im interested in hearing some good records...

me and a friend of mine ate a meat platter at a local bbq restaurant. it had spicy sausage, pulled pork, ribs, beef brisquite(cant spell that shit), french fries, beans, and coleslaw. its made for 5 people but we managed to eat the entire thing in 30 minutes and we were only the 3rd pair of people to do it.

This was years ago:

1 medium pizza
6 pieces of KFC
1 bowl of rice
1 bowl of soup

All in one sitting. I think I weighed 130 at the time.

Family BBQ - Christmas day this past one...

All in one sitting:

1 hot dog with bun
2 cheeseburgers with bun
5 hot dogs without bun
1 burger without bun
tons of beans
tons of pasta salad
with coke

then 30 min later:

cheesecake
and banana walnut bread
and random cookies
big glass of milk

Felt really crappy after, but still ripped the next day :D

I've probably eaten a good 10,000 cals in one day at some point.

97 hamburgers in 8 minutes. :eek:

97 hamburgers in 8 minutes. :eek:

Hahahaha, I know the guy is insane. He does these crazy breathing exercises too and like the article said he trains with weights. He went from 122lbs - 196lbs and has like 6% body fat- a competative eater with 6% body fat!

19.jpg

Hahahaha, I know the guy is insane. He does these crazy breathing exercises too and like the article said he trains with weights. He went from 122lbs - 196lbs and has like 6% body fat- a competative eater with 6% body fat!

19.jpg

Yeah true story. He is pretty big and ripped. He is unstoppable in his sport.

I think he powerlifts actually, I saw a show on him once.

Amateurs!

:grin:

IML Gear Cream!
6-8 k average calories for 3 months straight

gallon or more of cooked oatmeal a day

45 fried eggs in one sitting

Tis making me hungry now. Too bad I am dieting.

All you can eat chinese in France. I had 5 large plates of chinese food (meat/rice/noodles/vegetables/sweet+sour sauce) and then 2 pieces of chocolate fudge cake with fruit for pudding. No idea on calories for that one but im guessing it was quite high!

2 XL 'Big New Yorkers' from pizza hut with double cheese and pepperoni. 8800 Cals (though that doesnt factor the extra cheese and pepperoni,...)
24 hot wings. 1260 Cals
Large order of the cinimon stick things they had. 1700 Cals
2 liter or Coke. 800 Cals.

Both the pizza and wings were dipped in the little ranch buckets they sell. I think I used 6 of them.

So lets round up to about 14000 Cals.

Goddamned, no fucking wonder I was so fat.:hmmm:

All you can eat chinese in France. I had 5 large plates of chinese food (meat/rice/noodles/vegetables/sweet+sour sauce) and then 2 pieces of chocolate fudge cake with fruit for pudding. No idea on calories for that one but im guessing it was quite high!

I don't know about France, but I'd definitely be eating like that in Amsterdam.

Bahahahahaha! You guys suck!

I get high as a kite then go wreak havoc on the Chinese buffet. My brother and I can easily put down about 10-15 plates of food each.

Bahahahahaha! You guys suck!

I get high as a kite then go wreak havoc on the Chinese buffet. My brother and I can easily put down about 10-15 plates of food each.

We used to do that at Ci-Ci's pizza. 1 of everything please, thanks.

2 XL 'Big New Yorkers' from pizza hut with double cheese and pepperoni. 8800 Cals (though that doesnt factor the extra cheese and pepperoni,...)
24 hot wings. 1260 Cals
Large order of the cinimon stick things they had. 1700 Cals
2 liter or Coke. 800 Cals.

Both the pizza and wings were dipped in the little ranch buckets they sell. I think I used 6 of them.

So lets round up to about 14000 Cals.

Goddamned, no fucking wonder I was so fat.:hmmm:

Jesus fucking christ! How big is your stomach?

Jesus fucking christ! How big is your stomach?

52" waist and about 295 at the time, so.... um, pretty fucking big man! LOL

Oh man - I can't even compete.....

6 slices of a family size pizza and a large order at Cold Stone Ice Cream....

a 64 ounce steak, large side of garlic mashed potatoes....and a salad.

Back