• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Check out this invention

Uhhhh... I'm afraid to click that.

USPSA* Surgeon General has determined that continuous use of The Pussy Snorkel will cause multiple orgasms, which could result in temporary loss of energy.

:laugh:

Imagine having sex with a women for the first time and you say: "Could you just hold on a second I have a surprise." Then you take your put that thing on! Hahaha. She would think you are a nut job or at the very least from another planet. :laugh:

jadenew.jpg

They should put a vibrating device that straps under the chin so you can turn it on and just sit there and do nothing when your jaw gets tired...

They should invent teeth guards for women that make it feel like you're getting a knob job from a toothless skank...

They should put a vibrating device that straps under the chin so you can turn it on and just sit there and do nothing when your jaw gets tired...

They should invent teeth guards for women that make it feel like you're getting a knob job from a toothless skank...

When I first saw the picture I thought it was to avoid the small.

This would be the perfect gift for Viet John

IML Gear Cream!
Don't need it, my girlfriend smells great down there :). Can't say that about some exes though...

Back