• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

State of the Union is on NOW... watch it you sheep...

BigDyl

Elite Kiki
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
True Story

Discuss.

So far it's a bunch of cheering bafoons with painted on smiles. Bafoonery.

I don't have a TV, but if I could watch it I would be :rolleyes: the entire time.

State of the Union: Our leader, while still being better than a Dem, is an asshat.

Ok... now he's talking about Dikembe Mutumbo...

This is where I turn it off...

What did he say about Dikembe Mutumbo? what does that have to do wit hthe state of the union?

What did he say about Dikembe Mutumbo? what does that have to do wit hthe state of the union?

Maybe he's supporting the war effort by donating some of his milions:hmmm:

I don't even want to know.

I'm a devout republican and I don't happen to always agree with all of Bush's policies, but tonight he gave one hell of a speech. Did anyone else catch Jim Webb's rebuttle. I thought the Dems did a great job with that speech.

IML Gear Cream!
I didnt see it, any highlights? whats this about Mutombo and Webb? Webb is a great senator.

Agreement

I'm a devout republican and I don't happen to always agree with all of Bush's policies, but tonight he gave one hell of a speech. Did anyone else catch Jim Webb's rebuttle. I thought the Dems did a great job with that speech.

I agree. I'm glad we are finally standing up to the insurgent groups in Iraq. Looking forward to changing my 76 chevy truck over to E85. Great speech. Lots of good ideas.

I thinks its pathetic how the most of the people that make fun of Bush's Texas accent, get upset if you make fun of the way that the majority of black people speak.

"Let me axe you some'in'..."

I thinks its pathetic how the most of the people that make fun of Bush's Texas accent, get upset if you make fun of the way that the majority of black people speak.

"Let me axe you some'in'..."

Racist! :banned:

I'm still wondering why Bush kept saying that ???For all of us in this room, there is no higher responsibility than to protect the people of this country from danger,???

That's bad rhetoric. The highest responsibility for any president of the US and any congressperson is to uphold and defend the US Constitution. There will always be threats to the US in one form or another. That does not give the president license to claim extraordinary war time powers (plenary/absolute) to the extent any threat exists (always).

I also didn't care for how our battle was with Al Qaeda, then terrorists, then insurgents, then fundamentalist terrorists, then islamic extremists and now plain old extremists. That sure widens the scope of the threat doesn't it?

So we'll have war as long as there's a threat. That threat is extremists around the world.

Can we all see how that is wrong? Starry-eyed idealism at best or a cynical power grab at worst.

Point, Decker.

No joke. As the #1 country, we'll always have enemies. So there's not reason to lose our rights over this enemy.

IML Gear Cream!
Point, Decker.

No joke. As the #1 country, we'll always have enemies. So there's not reason to lose our rights over this enemy.
I wish I had the time to look into how real Al Qaeda's threat is to the US. What is the true scope of its power in terms of numbers--people and finance?

It's enough to kill 3,000 Americans and bomb several American interests around the world oner the last decade and a half.

Back