• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

full course meals for cheap

JOHNYORK

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
wuts hood bebops on strong island currently mad restaurants have full course meals for set price. other day i took sum hoodrat to eat and got oysters on half shell for an appy lobster fettucini and cheese cake for dessert all for 18 buks she got calamar/appy swrodfish/main cheesecake/dessert for same price. and i see apple bees has tri course for 12.95 on commercial u guys in other towns got these deals? i see em all over place now. 1

Well bebop, I know Black Angus has em, old chicago as well

I have never looked. I prepare all of my food.

wuts hood bebops on strong island currently mad restaurants have full course meals for set price. other day i took sum hoodrat to eat and got oysters on half shell for an appy lobster fettucini and cheese cake for dessert all for 18 buks she got calamar/appy swrodfish/main cheesecake/dessert for same price. and i see apple bees has tri course for 12.95 on commercial u guys in other towns got these deals? i see em all over place now. 1

I wouldn't spend that kind of money on a rat.

word i wouldnt spend that kinda money on a rat either.

You shoulda took that hoodrat to Micky D's, son!

naa yo i saved money bitch woulda wanted to value meals and than dessert

Did you bebop on her face afterwards?

naa she likes to eat my little bebops

IML Gear Cream!
Even after all that food? That's one fat bebop, son.

I've seen they have theses places opening up where you go and htey help you prepare your meals for like a week or 2 at a time, then you take them home and freeze them and heat them up as needed.....of course they aren't bodybulider oriented meals, but I though that would be a great business to start right next to a gym or something where you help busy bodybuilders pre-prep a couple weeks worth of food. They even stick labels on them with heating directions, carbs, protein,fat content and everything. The thing is that they have all of the stuff streamlined so it takes you like 7 minutes to prep like all of your chicken dishes, tuna dishes, split them into individual packets, then you quickly prep the carbs, split them into the meat packets, then you prep ypur veggies and split them into your meal packets, I think for bodybuilders that would prove a very valuable asset since i know how much time goes into prepping meals.

I've seen they have theses places opening up where you go and htey help you prepare your meals for like a week or 2 at a time, then you take them home and freeze them and heat them up as needed.....of course they aren't bodybulider oriented meals, but I though that would be a great business to start right next to a gym or something where you help busy bodybuilders pre-prep a couple weeks worth of food. They even stick labels on them with heating directions, carbs, protein,fat content and everything. The thing is that they have all of the stuff streamlined so it takes you like 7 minutes to prep like all of your chicken dishes, tuna dishes, split them into individual packets, then you quickly prep the carbs, split them into the meat packets, then you prep ypur veggies and split them into your meal packets, I think for bodybuilders that would prove a very valuable asset since i know how much time goes into prepping meals.

I've definitely thought of opening a bodybuilder oriented restaurant. Tehre is a serious lack of healthy food for a reasonable price in my area. Generally, it's either shit central or you're paying 20 bucks for your meal. I wish i could get a healthy meal at work for example, where we have no microwave and no fridge... so basically sandwiches are my only option, and that gets old quick IMO.

Back