• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

cut diet....how far along did you see results?

womanfitinfo

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Yesterday launched week 3 of my cut diet. The only real difference I'm noticing is that I have rediculous energy, but no real weight loss of BF% loss. I did drop 8lbs in the first week, but it was just water which I regained. I hear that week 8 is when the real magic happens. I plan on giving it a 12 week go, if there's no magic by week 6-7 I'm going to reassess.

How far along did you see results?

I saw results around week 3 - 4 which I am at right now. Granted, I haven't been eating as many calories as I should and I work out pretty hard 6 - 7 days a week. But give it time, if your numbers are right and your workouts are good, results will come.

I agree, on my cut I think it was 3-4 weeks, dropped 5 lbs the first week, then I really didn't notice any drastic changes, my clothes where a little looser.

I didn't do a drastic cut on my calories, as I didn't want to jeopardize any lbm loss.. The first time it took me 16-18 weeks, this time probably 12 weeks or so. Just don't lose your focus and have a cheat meal once a week - I do. It helps me mentally.

3rd week for me. I remember thinking a few weeks into it, damn when am I gonna get any results. I made a point to not look at myself in the mirror with my shirt off for the first 4 weeks. Though I did see myself now and then I never really looked hard. After the 4th week I took a look and was very satisfied!

Back