• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Ack! Knee injury...

ponyboy

Training Trainer
Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Was helping a friend gut his basement yesterday, and as we were carrying something up a slippery flight of stairs, I slipped and my right knee buckled underneath me. I felt/heard a popping and my body had shock symptoms right away (nausea, lightheadedness).

Of course being an endurance athlete where my legs are my livelihood I immediately freaked out. Iced it right away and it swelled up quite nicely but the good thing is I can walk on it fine. The problem today seems to be it feels very weak and certain positions feel quite painful - any pressure kneeling or rotating is quite bad.

Knowing what I know, it has the symptoms of an ACL problem, but I can still walk and move okay - think it could be a mild strain or tear? Any good resources out there that anyone knows about?

I'm a little upset because my running season may be in jeopardy.

I would go to a physical therapist or or an athletic trainer and get have them take a look at you and perform an anterior drawer test just to be sure.

it might be a pinched cartilage..or it can be ACL since i had surgery last april but it did not happen like that..i shifted off one foot with agility to go in the other direction and it popped in and out...and i had partially torn my ACL and meniscus..

the doctor might jsut tell you to get a MRI...which is the best possible thing to find out.

hope im helping...

I would go to a physical therapist or or an athletic trainer and get have them take a look at you and perform an anterior drawer test just to be sure.

Back