• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

White House accused of twisting global warming data

BigDyl

Elite Kiki
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
http://www.cnn.com/2007/POLITICS/01/30/congress.climate.ap/index.html

Survey:

Scientists pressured to downplay threat
The groups presented a survey that shows two in five of the 279 climate scientists who responded to a questionnaire complained that some of their scientific papers had been edited in a way that changed their meaning. Nearly half of the 279 said in response to another question that at some point they had been told to delete reference to "global warming" or "climate change" from a report.

Are you saying the Bush Administration altered information or intelligence to suit there policy needs? Who would have ever believed a Compassionate conservative could do something like this.

Last edited:
10 out of 10 conservatives agree: There is no such thing as global warming... and if there was... humans would have zero impact on it.

Yeah this is some surprise. An administration that's cleansed the government of any checks/balances to its power is doing it again. From putting industry hacks in charge of bureau's intended to police those same industries, to firing fed. lawyers and replacing them with political hacks to this. That's how totalitarianism works--highly centralized, top down control by the executive branch.

I was listening to this on AM conservative radio this morning. They calling all of the scientist quacks who claimed green house gas is responsible for global warming.

I myself haven???t made up my mind as to what I believe yet, but I sure as hell wouldn???t call top notch scientist quacks just because I don???t agree with their standpoint. I do know this; no matter what the truth is, republicans are going to support the interest of the industries and the democrats are going to support the inverse.

I don???t give a flying fuck what the politicians have to say about global warming and that includes Gore. I want to hear from the scientist only.

republicans are going to support the interest of the industries and the democrats are going to support the inverse.

:funny: :rofl: .:laugh:

Sorry man, but that was funny.

IML Gear Cream!
I was listening to this on AM conservative radio this morning. They calling all of the scientist quacks who claimed green house gas is responsible for global warming.

I myself haven???t made up my mind as to what I believe yet, but I sure as hell wouldn???t call top notch scientist quacks just because I don???t agree with their standpoint. I do know this; no matter what the truth is, republicans are going to support the interest of the industries and the democrats are going to support the inverse.

I don???t give a flying fuck what the politicians have to say about global warming and that includes Gore. I want to hear from the scientist only.

I agree that science is the key to finding the truth and I don???t think anyone has the resources to thoroughly explore this subject. We don???t know if the earth is going through a natural cooling off stage or if this is due to our industries. Either way as I have said before it is a possible threat to our existence and all options should be explored and the truth should not be masked by politicians promoting their own agenda. Best I remember we elect these people to public office to serve us as a country and I can???t see how keeping info like this from the people is in our best interest. I vote republican and can???t blame my party for this damn disgrace we call our president. He calls himself a republican but is a snake that seems to get under his own countries skin more and more every day. Bush is a joke and global warming isn???t a democrat ???republican issue where the two parties wait for one or the other to take sides so the other can take the other side. If this is a real threat (IF) then something needs to be done about it and we will not know what kind of a threat it is until it is studied more in depth.

Not a bit. All politicians these day server special interests; and, as a citizens, we're not special. :shrug:

:hmmm:

No no no, I didn???t mean the inverse as in us. I meant the inverse as in whatever the republicans support the democrats will say is wrong and support a counter argument.

I was making a generalization. They sometimes agree, but for the most part, they take opposite stances out of spite. How many democrats support the republican???s environmental policies?

:hmmm:

No no no, I didn???t mean the inverse as in us. I meant the inverse as in whatever the republicans support the democrats will say is wrong and support a counter argument.

I was making a generalization. They sometimes agree, but for the most part, they take opposite stances out of spite. How many democrats support the republican???s environmental policies?

Republicans and Democrats are two factions of the same group.

I think DOMS is trying to say that it doesn't matter, republican , democrats..........they all support industry.

Everything is influenced by industry, most likely including twisting this global warming data.

You're close. They all support the status quo; which includes making sure that the inner circle of politicians get the most money and kick-backs. With very few exceptions, they don't give a rat's ass about you or me.

The system is designed to insure that anyone that makes it to the top levels of the politics adheres to the status quo. If a person doesn't, then they won't make it to the top.

And that's the shitty truth about politics here in the US and all around the world.

You're close. They all support the status quo; which includes making sure that the inner circle of politicians get the most money and kick-backs. With very few exceptions, they don't give a rat's ass about you or me.

The system is designed to insure that anyone that makes it to the top levels of the politics adheres to the status quo. If a person doesn't, then they won't make it to the top.

And that's the shitty truth about politics here in the US and all around the world.

new word for me....learning something new everyday.

anyhow....I'd say the US political system is one of the best in the world. That being said, citizens should not sit back, and not look for improvement. Most people think it's a perfect system, where all the politicians are working for the people, which is by far from the truth. Being a politician is a career, and career's are based on money, not morals. Where the money pushes them, they will go.

It's sad that we live in one of the few nations where the people have the power to shape their government. Yet very few of us vote, or rarely make an effort to do homework to understand loop holes of the system. Often blindly voting, based mostly on charisma and other non-important factors. We, including me, let the small percentage of people vote, which in turn shape and control the government of our country's. We're such a spoiled generation.

But Bush is trying to tell the scientists what to say. I wonder what he got his PHd in?

Lying, cheating, murder, bullshitting, and ruining companies, as well as alcoholism and 'daddy can you buy me this'?

IML Gear Cream!
I also agree with what Dom is saying,regardless of the country or the party, POLITICIAN have the same agenda and that is to serve their own bulshit plate.
In Canada, the Conservatives(party in power) is pointing the finger at the Liberals(previous party in power)saying that what they did when they were in power was wrong ( pick a topic) and that what the Conservatives are now doing is the thing to do,meanwhile the little people(the citizens) are saying "they are doing the same thing.":thinking:
I look at the US government and I see the same things, I look at all the superpowers and I see the same things, when are politicians going to stop pointing fingures at each others and start doing what they have been elected for by us the little people.

When something comes out of the mouth of a politician, we should try to recycle it, hot air or bullshit has to be good to power something.

I don't care if you don't agree with my views, but,that is what I SEE.:wits:
and I don't like what I see...

I also agree with what Dom is saying,regardless of the country or the party, POLITICIAN have the same agenda and that is to serve their own bulshit plate.
In Canada, the Conservatives(party in power) is pointing the finger at the Liberals(previous party in power)saying that what they did when they were in power was wrong ( pick a topic) and that what the Conservatives are now doing is the thing to do,meanwhile the little people(the citizens) are saying "they are doing the same thing.":thinking:
I look at the US government and I see the same things, I look at all the superpowers and I see the same things, when are politicians going to stop pointing fingures at each others and start doing what they have been elected for by us the little people.

When something comes out of the mouth of a politician, we should try to recycle it, hot air or bullshit has to be good to power something.

I don't care if you don't agree with my views, but,that is what I SEE.:wits:
and I don't like what I see...

He said Dom.:laugh:

:roflmao:

You're kidding, right?

You guys vote per district and you practically have only 2 parties to choose from each election. What kind of democracy is that?

well it's the most powerful country in the world right now, so they have to be doing something right, no?

im not American, so I'm not really trying to defend them. But if you compare their system to the rest of the world.........I think it's fair to say their system is better than 9 out of 10 countries in the world.

well it's the most powerful country in the world right now, so they have to be doing something right, no?

im not American, so I'm not really trying to defend them. But if you compare their system to the rest of the world.........I think it's fair to say their system is better than 9 out of 10 countries in the world.

The only countries that are doing better than the US are countries that would qualify (by population) as states and even as mere cities in the US.

Back