• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Abdominal strength and endurance

Focus

Defense
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
My goal for my abdominal muscles are strength and endurance. I could care less if I had a "six-pack" or not... abdominal/hip flexor strength and endurance is my aim. Crunch/situp strength and endurance.

So my question is this - I'm looking at doing abs 5 days a week. And, these 5 days are in a row, which probably makes things worse if it already was. Monday through Friday, I'd be doing something, with Tuesday and Thursday being my "heavy" exercise days.

I cannot change the schedule unfortunately. On Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, I train with the local Army ROTC cadets in the mornings. A good share of situps there, as they circuit train as a class (I'd lose credit if I didn't go). On Tuesday and Thursday, I attend an ab class at the local gym. The class is great - it's about 30 minutes of nonstop exercise. Really got my strength and endurance up when I first began it.

Now with the goal of strength and endurance in mind, is this too much? I would of couse take Saturday and Sunday off. On Monday, Wednesday and Friday, the workouts aren't that intense.. maybe 100-200 situps depending on the day. I'm training to be a Marine Corps Officer, and abdominal rigidity is a must, but I'm not sure where to draw the line. I think I'm good, since it's really not too much, but what are your opinions?

Back