• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Scientists find 5,000-year-old fossil of couple hugging

Goodfella9783

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
2007_02_06t141048_450x369_us_italy_embrace.jpg

http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20070206/sc_nm/italy_embrace_dc

Probably some Iraqi civilians. Our weapons technology is so advanced, not only does it obliterate our target, it carbon dates that shit back to 5 thousand years ago.

It was probably a volcanic eruption. There are many situations where a volcano erupted coating everything around with super hot ash freezing in time what everyone was doing at that very moment.

It was probably a volcanic eruption. There are many situations where a volcano erupted coating everything around with super hot ash freezing in time what everyone was doing at that very moment.

I was thinking the same. I didn't read the article thoroughly but when was Vesuvius?

I read the article. They mentioned nothing about a volcano. They seemed to think it was a burial.

I thought they were referring to burial in the sense that they were buried for the last 5,000 years, not funeral buried. You might me right, I was just speculating.

IML Gear Cream!
I thought they were referring to burial in the sense that they were buried for the last 5,000 years, not funeral buried. You might me right, I was just speculating.

Same here. There's so little meat to that article. But you'd figure that if there was a volcano involved, they'd mention it.

happy valentine's day :)

Maybe they were gouging eachother's eyes out? ..... and that's how they died :shrug:

Funny if it were 2 men, BigDyl's long lost ancestors....

They said it was near the city where Romeo and Juliet was storied....

Back