• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Testosterone Boosters

bas85

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Im looking for advice on the best legal testosterone booster out there on the market. There is so many out right now its kinda hard to decide. Lemme here some feedback on wats good and wats not. Thanks

Yoga. There is far more scientific evidence for this than any herbal or synthetic oral supplement on the market.

Last edited:
DSs NHA Stack is most definitely helping me keep muscle while on a cut.

what about gaspari nutrition novadex xt....no actually wat about all gaspari nutritions stuff

IML Gear Cream!
Testanon 2250 by Vitasport works very well. 6OXO works well also.

Anyone other than Prince (sorry Dude) have an opinion about Anabolic-Matrix Rx? I was considering buying some today.

Also, what does AI stand for? Sorry.. I'm fairly new to supplements.

Also, what does AI stand for? Sorry.. I'm fairly new to supplements.

Aromatase Inhibitor, which I believe is the prevention of free testosterone being converted to estrogen (resulting in a higher levels)

Holy...! What the...!?

WTF!? Testosterone gets converted to estrogen!?

I might be fairly new to all this, but I would've expected to have heard about something about that by now.

How and why would testosterone be converted to estrogen?

all men have test and estrogen in their bodies, our bodies convert test to estrogen (as we really arent equipped to make it directly ;)). an ai will limit this so the body compensates by producing more test in an attempt to convert it.

Well! Who knew!? ;) nni- Thanks for the info. I'm gonna have to look in to that more.

bas - I'll make a note of LG. Thx.

Back