• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Horsepower

0pete9

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I figured id try a new pre-workout supp so I picked up some horsepower made by Ultimate Nutrition. Pumps are pretty nice on this stuff, but be warned that it doesnt mix up well at all. Alot of the creatine floats to the top in bubbles that are filled with unmixed power. I used a blender also which seems to help, but there is still a ton of creatine left on the side of the cup at the end. My suggestion to anyone who is gonna try it is to mix half a scoop at a time with as little water as possible, then down an 8 oz. glass of water after taking the serving. Anyone else try this supp?

well I got lemon lime and the taste is pretty bad, but its tolerable. The key of success to horsepower is to split the doses and fill the shaker or cup up with water after you use it or your just getting terrible tasting gatorade.

i just bought a bottle of Horsepower and i totally agree about the mixing part..Just one Question..When you took the HP...did you feel like your body was Itchy..as soon as i gulped down the 8oz...my lips felt like they were swollen and my face was like itchy and so was my whole body..i was told my a recent user that it was normal and shouldn't worry about it..and here i was walking around scratching all over..

Thanks man..i was almost freaking,,tought i was having an allergic Reaction...

another question if you dont mind...i took the HP for the second time..and this time i felt the same tingling and this time it came with nausea and dizziness where i ended up puking the stuff out..( it tastes worst coming up than going down)...would it help me if i went down to a Half a scoop instead of the full scoop..or should i just leave it alone and dont use it again...

here's one for you guys, if you want my 2 cents, cell tech lemon-lime and vanilla protien together. but mix it a lil thicker than usual. taste just like lemon merangue pie, without the guilt and tingling of the ala.
H

I figured id try a new pre-workout supp so I picked up some horsepower made by Ultimate Nutrition. Pumps are pretty nice on this stuff, but be warned that it doesnt mix up well at all. Alot of the creatine floats to the top in bubbles that are filled with unmixed power. I used a blender also which seems to help, but there is still a ton of creatine left on the side of the cup at the end. My suggestion to anyone who is gonna try it is to mix half a scoop at a time with as little water as possible, then down an 8 oz. glass of water after taking the serving. Anyone else try this supp?

the settling as you say is prolly because they are using creatine monohydrate...its common for that stuff to leave a little over since it doesnt mix well.

yeah, I used it a while ago , its an old thread, cell tech has way too much sugar in it and I cant stand muscletech.

Back