• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Is This Terrible?

ABCs

Audios Envy
Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Ok, so I have come to the realization that being a strict, amazing dieter is just not practical with my crazy lifestyle here in New York City. Last night I drank more than I would have like to admit and today I ended up eating (only 1) slice of pizza (chicken and broccoli). Is it ok to screw off 1 to 2 days a week? I usually give myself Sundays to mess up. A.k.a. eat alittle pasta and drink some wine. But some weeks demand more than one day or night of a fuck up. Durring the week, my routine and diet are pretty damn spot on so am I jsut being a bitch about this or should I try to be alittle more strict on the weekends?

What are your goals?

Well I am still holding on to quite a bit of extra weight from my dormant months. So I am cutting it off then building up muscle. So as of right now, jsut cutting fat. Probably another 30 or so pounds.

Well I am still holding on to quite a bit of extra weight from my dormant months. So I am cutting it off then building up muscle. So as of right now, jsut cutting fat. Probably another 30 or so pounds.

You can essentially do what ever you want.

Just know that what you do is going to directly impact your goals. If you have 30lbs of fat to lose and you screw off bad enough once a week or twice a week, then you aren't going to get to your goals as quickly as you might if you just buckled down an dgot super strict for 12 weeks straight.

the question you need to ask is not "Is what I am eating/drinking really that bad if I do it once a week?" The real question is "Is what I am eating/drinking moving me closer towards my goal of being a healthier/leaner person?" You will find your answer in there.

Thanks for the kick in the face Funk. I completely understand. It's just that I am 22, my social life is at it's peak and now that I am starting to look better, my sex life is better than ever. It's so hard going out and not having a drink. I guess I should just buckle down alittle more. Is it still OK to leave Sunday (which is my COMPLETE OFF day from working out) as a day to eat less healthy? I go visit my family on Sundays and needless to say, being in an Italian family is not easy when on a cut.

Thanks for the kick in the face Funk. I completely understand. It's just that I am 22, my social life is at it's peak and now that I am starting to look better, my sex life is better than ever. It's so hard going out and not having a drink. I guess I should just buckle down alittle more. Is it still OK to leave Sunday (which is my COMPLETE OFF day from working out) as a day to eat less healthy? I go visit my family on Sundays and needless to say, being in an Italian family is not easy when on a cut.

I understand where you are coming from. When I was 22 I gave up alcohol. I used to think it was tough to go out and not drink. Until I realized that it was tougher drinking and waking up the next day and having myself feel like a vegetable and not be able to do anything.

I am Italian too. Sunday was pasta day growing up, so I know where you are coming from.

On Sunday, why does it have to be a whole day? Why not one meal. One single meal. Maybe dinner. Have what you really want. Don't blow the entire day.

On Sunday, why does it have to be a whole day? Why not one meal. One single meal. Maybe dinner. Have what you really want. Don't blow the entire day.

Yeah, I usually keep it to a half a bowl of pasta and some red meat in my nonas, oh so amazing gravy. So it's never been an all out free for all Sunday. I usually try to isolate it to one meal. But thank you for the slap in the head Funk. I know I need to make sacrafices to achieve the goals I have. I know that cutting things completely out of my social life are out of the question, but keeping everything to a minimum is definitely ideal.

Try going out to the clubs/bars and drink only water. It's an experience in of itself

Gotta be realistic too bro. I know plenty of people (including myself) that have maintained/gained great body composition even with going out 1-2 nights a week

I have problems like these that I can relate to. I have 2 little girls and they like to have their treats and its tough not to have their treats with them. Also my wife is pregnant with my 3rd kid and she eats alot now, so ya definitly sucks!

Well I have decided to take the advice from everyone. I am going on a strict 12 week program. I want to see how much I can lose/gain in 12 weeks and where I can actually drive my self physicaly. I think it will be a nice challenge for myself and everyone wish me luck. I have made great progress thus far, but if I adhere to what I have in mind, I will bring my body to a psyhsically healthy state that I have never been before.

BTW, thank you. I have never been this health concious until I joined this forum and learned what it truly takes to be healthy. Just a kudos to all of you that have contributed to my knowledge base.

IML Gear Cream!
Good luck, serious dieting is very hard. Especially if you have never eaten healthy consistently before. It plays a lot of mean tricks on your mind. I don't mean to try and convince not to do a strict 12 week cut.

What I am trying to show you is finding a way to be realistic about a healthy lifestyle. So what after 12 weeks of extremely healthy eating, then what, you have developed no habits to continue on a normal diet. My first suggestion to you would be to take baby steps, as stated earlier your goal should be to move towards a healthier lifestyle. So look at your current diet and start to look for weak points in it. Once you have found those, slowly start to change them. For instance Alcohol seems to be a big hurdle for you. Lets try dropping alcohol for a month, and evaluate your progress from there.

Just my thoughts. Dieting is tricky business. Most people are destined to fail, cause they want to do too much all at once.

Good luck, serious dieting is very hard. Especially if you have never eaten healthy consistently before. It plays a lot of mean tricks on your mind. I don't mean to try and convince not to do a strict 12 week cut.

What I am trying to show you is finding a way to be realistic about a healthy lifestyle. So what after 12 weeks of extremely healthy eating, then what, you have developed no habits to continue on a normal diet. My first suggestion to you would be to take baby steps, as stated earlier your goal should be to move towards a healthier lifestyle. So look at your current diet and start to look for weak points in it. Once you have found those, slowly start to change them. For instance Alcohol seems to be a big hurdle for you. Lets try dropping alcohol for a month, and evaluate your progress from there.

Just my thoughts. Dieting is tricky business. Most people are destined to fail, cause they want to do too much all at once.

Honestly, the only real hurdle I have left is social drinking. As far as solid foods is concerned, my diet is pretty spot on as well as my training program. Drinking is the only real negative I have left to get rid of. And I am pretty damn determined to do so.

Back