• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Too late for PCT?

beaverdime68

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Situation: When I was 18 and a fucking moron I did a cycle of test E and deca for 9 weeks 600mg test, 400mg deca... I had no idea there was such informative forums online untill a couple weeks ago, and the older guys I got the juice from never mentioned anything about PCT... I have a small case of gyno under my nipples and I'm wondering if its worth running some PCT 2 years after the fact... I've read a bunch of posts on reversing GYNO using Letro/Nolvadex... Can you guys give me some advice here as far as if its worth running one, and what kind of dosages to go with? Im 20 and want to get back to my normal test levels and loose the very mild gyno

THANKS a lot

I always thought the only way to solve gyno is surgery, but I am not the best one to ask about this.

So you are ~20 years now? It is too late to run pct if your cycle was two years ago. Don't take letro, as the estrogen rebound could make your gyno worse. Why do you think your test levels aren't normal? You should get bloodwork to verify or dismiss that suspicion.

by now your test levels are returned to normal...if you are worried about that do as Pirate said and get bloodwork.

for your gyno surgery might be your only option.

So you are ~20 years now? It is too late to run pct if your cycle was two years ago. Don't take letro, as the estrogen rebound could make your gyno worse. Why do you think your test levels aren't normal? You should get bloodwork to verify or dismiss that suspicion.

Pirate, I've gotten such confliction info on this over the last two weeks. Please read PM I sent to you. I've basically had errect nipples since 1/17 and have exhausted one whole bottle of nolva. I have no hard behind nip at all. I took 2 pins test e 200mg & test prop 50mg and then stopped when these symptoms came on. I've had the novla advice (didn't seem to do much), a-dex (ordered it), and letro (ordered that this morning). Now I keep reading posts by you saying do not use it. I'm not even sure I have gyno or just the beginnings of it, but want to stop it in it's tracks and certainly don't want to do something that makes it rebound even more.

Thanks, Woody

Back