• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

UFC 69 GSP vs Serra and Sanchez vs. Kos

BoneCrusher

Lift or Die
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
ufc.jpg

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Ultimate Fighting Championship ??? UFC 69: Shootout[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Ticket Prices: $450, $350, $250, $150, $50[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
buytickets23.jpg
BUY TICKETS HERE

(Tickets On Sale ??? February 5th at 10am)
[/FONT]
Fight to be on Saturday, April 7, 2007 at 10 p.m.
Toyota Center in Houston, Texas
Main Event:
Welterweight Champion
Georges St. Pierre vs. Matt Serra

Undercard:
170 lb.: Diego Sanchez (17-0) vs. Josh Koscheck (8-1)
185 lb.: Mike Swick (10-1) vs. Yushin Okami (19-3)*
155 lb.: Joe Stevenson (26-7) vs. Caol Uno (22-9-4)*
Hvywt.: Heath Herring (26-21) vs. TBA*
170 lb.: Luke Cummo (4-4) vs. Josh Haynes (7-7)*
185 lb.: Thales Leites (9-1) vs. Pete Sell (7-2)
*This event and fight not yet confirmed by UFC.com

How to Buy Tickets Events & Packages Group Discounts

You going to see Diego BC?

How much are the tix you are getting?

Shitty card outside of the first two fights. Serra won't be a challenge, but the "what if" for the upset is great.

I hope DS brings down hell on Koscheck, but it should be a pretty tough fight. Still though, DS did great at Abu-Dhabi(sp), I'm calling for a submission win for Diego.

Diego is arguably my favorite fighter, I hope he does great.

Shitty card outside of the first two fights. Serra won't be a challenge, but the "what if" for the upset is great.

I hope DS brings down hell on Koscheck, but it should be a pretty tough fight. Still though, DS did great at Abu-Dhabi(sp), I'm calling for a submission win for Diego.

:laugh:
I hear ya.

IMO this is a great card. Caol Uno is a badass at 155, and this will be Stevenson's toughest fight. If the Swick vs. Okami fight happens that will without a doubt be Swick's toughest test as well. Serra won't just fold against GSP, it will be entertaining at the least, but the real main event in my eyes is Diego vs. Koscheck. Diego won on the show, but Koscheck has improved more than Diego has IMO. I still look for Diego to win via sub or GnP as well. This is the first card I've seen in a while that actually has a few fights that could go either way, should be cool.

Isnt he the asshole that just sits on people?

I watched a fight of him on Unleashed and it didnt look that bad. Boring, but not too bad.

Serra can push the pace as good as anyone in that division. The odds are against him, but if he doesn't make too many mistakes, he might have a chance at pulling a decision. Especially if he keeps GSP on his back most of the fight. Serra is full of energy always. There wasn't a moment of the show when this dude was relaxed.

IML Gear Cream!
Serra can push the pace as good as anyone in that division. The odds are against him, but if he doesn't make too many mistakes, he might have a chance at pulling a decision. Especially if he keeps GSP on his back most of the fight. Serra is full of energy always. There wasn't a moment of the show when this dude was relaxed.

He hardly got that one guy on the ground on the finale of the show. In fact, I remember it clearly, cuz they stood him up and the announder said "ohh Serra doesnt like this."

Isnt he the asshole that just sits on people?

I watched a fight of him on Unleashed and it didnt look that bad. Boring, but not too bad.

Yes, but there isn't anyone in the world that can just "sit" on Diego. He'll find a way out and make Kos pay, just like he did against Parisyan.

Yes, but there isn't anyone in the world that can just "sit" on Diego. He'll find a way out and make Kos pay, just like he did against Parisyan.

Exactly, DS is amazing. He did great at Abu-dhabi, and has some vicious strikes. Remember him knocking out Parisyians tooth? Or even his most recent fight, when he had that ridiculous knee to the face KO of Joe Riggs? DS is 21-0 I believe, if he beats Koschek he deff deserves a title shot.

I guess we should just create a temporary permanent MMA thread to discuss all things MMA related. It may even keep me from whoring in my own thread ... maybe not.

Holy shit, I didnt know he was that bad.
The guy is a total retard and a major reason I decided to never pay for another K1 ppv again. I've bitched about this before ... but he was given extra time to get his wind when he couldn't answer the round 2 bell vs. Ernesto Hoost. WTF ... who does that? LOL I'm still pissed.

That's a funny ass clip of him though ... a lowlights. Never heard of that.

Back