• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Obama versus PM John Howard

Obama pulling us out of Iraq without a tactical draw down is ignorant.

Obama is just a flare. If he can't handle jokes made about his ears, he won't last long in a presidential election.. especially with Hitlery trying to defame him.:callme:

this isn't as good of a match up as some of the "versus" threads we have had in the past week.

Australia has more than 1,000 troops in and around Iraq, many in non-combat roles.
The Democratic presidential hopeful said if the Australian prime minister was "ginned up to fight the good fight in Iraq," he needs to send another 20,000 Australians to the war.
"Otherwise, it's just a bunch of empty rhetoric," Obama said.

He makes a good point there, I didn't even know Austrian's were there to help.

I like Obama a lot, but I don't think he''ll be president in 08. I do think he will be eventually though.

As far as John Howard, he needs to get off GWB's dick. Howard's on the hot seat as well, he's probably trying to make a splash and regain some of the conservative voters he's lost. Funny though, people seem to be trying to distance themselves publicly as much as possible from Iraq, and crazy old John is sprinting towards it.

I like Obama a lot, but I don't think he''ll be president in 08. I do think he will be eventually though.

As far as John Howard, he needs to get off GWB's dick. Howard's on the hot seat as well, he's probably trying to make a splash and regain some of the conservative voters he's lost. Funny though, people seem to be trying to distance themselves publicly as much as possible from Iraq, and crazy old John is sprinting towards it.

Thats b/c you don't understand Australian politics....there is a STRONG anti-islamic sentiment there.

Do you remeber the anti muslim marches they has on the beach in Sydney and Melbourne? There has been violence against muslims there as well. Howard is trying to get re elected...and its going to work too.

Obama is just a flare. If he can't handle jokes made about his ears, he won't last long in a presidential election.. especially with Hitlery trying to defame him.:callme:

I think Obama is a classy guy. And, what are you talking about him being upset about a comment about his ears? Can you link to a source? Rebublicians are the worst about making personal attacks that have nothing to do with an important issue.

IML Gear Cream!

No, I will not 'call you.'

You're Fired.
trump-789041.jpg

mycathatesyou1.jpg

I think Obama is a classy guy. And, what are you talking about him being upset about a comment about his ears? Can you link to a source? Rebublicians are the worst about making personal attacks that have nothing to do with an important issue.
I have to agree with you on that.

Obama up in New Hampshire being treated like a god making a speech. Now, apparently before he made the speech, [New York Times columnist] Maureen Dowd had written something about his big ears. Obama, after the speech, made a beeline for Maureen Dowd who was in the audience to tell her that he didn???t appreciate her writing about his big ears. Now, there???s a lot of noise here and it???s very muddy. I???ll translate it for you, but here???s how it sounded.

OBAMA: Talk about my ears. So I just want to put you on notice, I???m very sensitive about ??? what I told them was I was teased relentlessly when I was a kid about my big ears.

DOWD: We???re just trying to toughen you up. (emphasis added)

His pro-partial birth abortion stance makes him a real classy guy...

BTW.. in what way was I making any personal attack? You're trigger happy.

P.S. I do not consider myself Republican. I just HATE demoncrats.

i like you min0, but that's absolutely wrong. both parties are whiny self serving bitches.
Politics shouldn't come between us. :daydream:

But....while they both love to sling mud I think the Reps are more vicious.

IML Gear Cream!
Obama up in New Hampshire being treated like a god making a speech. Now, apparently before he made the speech, [New York Times columnist] Maureen Dowd had written something about his big ears. Obama, after the speech, made a beeline for Maureen Dowd who was in the audience to tell her that he didn???t appreciate her writing about his big ears. Now, there???s a lot of noise here and it???s very muddy. I???ll translate it for you, but here???s how it sounded.

OBAMA: Talk about my ears. So I just want to put you on notice, I???m very sensitive about ??? what I told them was I was teased relentlessly when I was a kid about my big ears.

DOWD: We???re just trying to toughen you up. (emphasis added)

His pro-partial birth abortion stance makes him a real classy guy...

So? He's human.

Oh, and stop calling me.

That wasn't directed at you. It was directed at right wing republican news talk personalities, and right wing republican journalist. Sorry, I'll try to be clearer in the future.

And you are as right as it gets.

i like you min0, but that's absolutely wrong. both parties are whiny self serving bitches.

I agree they are. But, I have noticed that right wing outlets like to pick something about a person that has nothing to do with anything, and run with it. It is the same way a bully picks on a little kid at school.

Yes, the left are a bunch of pussies, and easy targets. I wasn't defending the left, or trying to start fight with any republicans. I was simply making an observation.

Can we all be friends?

I agree they are. But, I have noticed that right wing outlets like to pick something about a person that has nothing to do with anything, and run with it. It is the same way a bully picks on a little kid at school.

Yes, the left are a bunch of pussies, and easy targets. I wasn't defending the left, or trying to start fight with any republicans. I was simply making an observation.

Can we all be friends?

sure, except when we talk politics. impossible. :grin:

They're not more vicious, just better.

I would have to agree with this, also. Although it gets annoying at times. Sometimes its funny, then sometimes people just want to see journalist reporting news rather than acting like school yard kids. Some of these reporters should be delt with the way we solved it back in grade school. You better be able to whip some ass or you will end up with a black eye and a broken ego.

If Obama can get James Carville running his campaign he'll have a really good shot...

Back