• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Air Alert?

newyork2050

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Anyone know anything about this does it really work or is it bad for your knees? what could you tell me about it?

I don't think being phsycic can hurt your knee's??

Anyone know anything about this does it really work or is it bad for your knees? what could you tell me about it?

I believe this is a fairly intense plyometric program for improving vertical jump. I messed around with a similar program (strength shoes) when I was a wee kid, and experienced great gains. However, those gains were most likely due to the fact that it was the first strengthening/conditioning program I had ever tried. I had no prior experience in the weight room at that time, etc...

I dont know anything particular about Air Alert, but I believe that (aside from newbie gains) its best to begin a plyometric program only after you have established a sufficient strength base. So if you are new to lifting, I would focus on developing strength in some of the core exercises (squat, deadlift, bench) before trying an intense plyo program.

As for stress on your knees, Ive had an operation on both knees as the result of bball injuries, so im not sure if Im the one to give you advice! The injuries (torn acl, torn meniscus) were just freak occurences, but at the same time both of my doctors told me I could avoid future injury by strengthening my core and lower body. So based on my experiences, I would advise you to focus on your overall strength before embarking on such a stressful and intense plyo program.

Could you post the Air Alert program for us? I remember it being pretty high volume...

Back