• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

shaving

Ok seriously like how fucking hairy is your penis?

i am guessing you are of italian decendants.

IML Gear Cream!
Trimmed but not so short as to be prickly and shaved scrotum or thats what my experience has determined.....but some girls do like bald all over, even the ass hairs, well the freaky ones who like to toss the salad do....

I shave armpits (no homo)
I shave above penis and around penis (no homo)
I shave the sides of my head (not my penis)
I shave my face

it takes forever!

I personally shave my pits, I sweat less and it doesnt give a spot for bacteria to grow. I trim pretty much the rest of my body with a pair of buzz clipers, not too short were its stuble but close.

At least trimming your pubs is mandatory, I don't completely shave my pubs because I find it funny looking have that area shaved and every other spot of my body have some hair.

How the hell do you shave you ass?

Yeah you can grow hair on the shaft of your penis, mainly at the base

I razor shave my whole body. i don't like hair, and my wife loves that I don't have any. Yeah, it takes a while to do, but what the hell.

I shave my ass, it not that hard. Can you wipe your ass? Then I think you can shave it.

As far as my back I am lucky enough to not have any hair there. Otherwise my wife would be doing that for me.

I shave my ass, it not that hard. Can you wipe your ass? Then I think you can shave it.

As far as my back I am lucky enough to not have any hair there. Otherwise my wife would be doing that for me.
I think for some that's still a challenge.

so i guess the consensus is shave chest, and back. trim pubes, shave unde the dick. leave ass alone

I find this post to be deeply disturbing...

The toilet paper won't cut my ass up if I wipe wrong

Back