• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

NO-Xplode, Cell Mass

drgentile

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I was just wondering what you guys think about NO-Xplode and Cell Mass. I've used these once and have seen some good results. I was just wondering what you guys thought about these.

Just ordered the two. Never tried them before, but if it worked for you before then it will work again. A lot of people hate on BSN for their prices, but they aren't that bad at all.

Average product,inflated prices.Let's compare

BSN
Cell Mass $36.95
NO Explode $38.95

Total=$75.90

IML
CEE $22.99
Maximum Pump $23.99

Total=$46.98

Thats a savings of over $25.The diffrence being that BSN has some advertisements in M&F and thats about it.Sure there are some diffrences in the formula but one isn't more effective than the other.Just remember your paying for their advertisements when you buy it.

I personally liked no xplode.. It worked better than most for me.

you can get it cheaper on the wholesale websites also

I personally liked no xplode.. It worked better than most for me.

you can get it cheaper on the wholesale websites also

My preferred pre-workout is Fast Twitch.
Those prices were from the big board.

I agree with zombul, fast twitch works alot better IMO. I get better pumps from the fast twitch compared to no-explode

i personally dont liek any of the caffeine pre workout drinks, and ive tried practically all of them. I relaly like the nanox9 by muscletech. It gave me nasty nasty pumps today (first day)

I agree with zombul, fast twitch works alot better IMO. I get better pumps from the fast twitch compared to no-explode

I am going to give No-Xplode a shot and if it's a no-go with me, then I will take Zombul's recommendation and give Fast Twitch a shot.

IML Gear Cream!
I like Nitrix and NO explode. I think that you should avoid prolonged use of both though.

why avoid prolonged use?
i finished a bottle of N.O. XPLODE and just got another one ...it works well
orange tastes like shit...
fruit punch tastes good

I would say that you build up tolerances to them "so to speak". N.O. explode contains caffiene obviously you will build a tolerance to that if not an addiction. Nitrix, after finishing one bottle (the bigger size) I lost the pump about 3/4th of the way through it. Thats not to say that it wasnt working but it wasnt the same. I stopped taking it for a few months and now its like the first time again.

I cant believe you guys shell out money for this stuff. :|

Sorry to disappoint you David Robinson. Its merely a convenience factor.

Whats convienient about shelling out 35 bucks for powdered caffiene and sugar?

I think it's more than just powdered caffiene and sugar actually, and I personally dont use it all that often. It's just a good boost when I feel lathargic, I can keep one jar of it for six months or more. Too me that is worth 35 bucks. Nitrix the same, I see results from it as I do N.O. explode. My point is that one shouldnt be dependent on those products for everday work-outs.

Well I agree on that last part, but for for hypothetical sake, lets say with that 35 bucks a month or so, you invested in 5lbs of protein powder. At the end of the year, which product do you think would put more muscle mass on you?

Im not downing the supplement, I just think its an hyped out product with very little hard science.

I understand your point. I'm 32 years old and have a fairly stressful job, I eat pretty healthy and drink alot of water. Despite all of that I occasionally feel lathargic, Explode for one is a good pick-me-up, and nitrix actually makes me feel good all day. I drink Whey after work-outs and do see good results from that. Your right though I think the product is marketed to do something that it doesnt, it's hyped and overpriced. There are some good generics out there.

IML Gear Cream!
I tried NO Xplode for the first time today. Gave a nice focused feeling no matter how far I pushed my cardio. It wasn't amazing but it definitely was a nice pre-workout boost.

Back