• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Maybe I'm just getting a bit desperate ...

XFatMan

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Okay, I got my body fat from 42% down to 27% within 7 months. I just fooled around with the weights ??? no real workout plan ??? and no dieting at all. Then, in December 2006, I decided to take it a bit more serious. I planned a diet and started rope jumping, apart from hitting the iron with a real plan. My body fat went from 27% down to 18.6% within 7 weeks. I also have quit smoking those 50 cigarettes a day about a month ago, and I feel just great. Now, I have noticed that as body fat drops below 20%, visible changes are minimal, which I actually don???t care much about at this point. However, it now takes longer to drop a single percent in body fat. Am I doing something wrong or am I just getting a bit desperate here? My goal is to be at about 12% by the end of 2007, which I find is pretty realistic for a guy of almost 40 years of age.

Ah yes, my calorie intake to maintain my body weight is around 2070. So I went some time with 1600 calories and have now dropped to 1300 in six meals per day. Do you think that???s okay or is this getting a bit low?

Cals seem extremely low. How much do you currently weigh?

Getting to 12% is very doable by end of 2007 if not earlier.

What does your diet look like right now? Calories and Macros.

I'm right now at 73.9 Kg / 169.9 lbs. Now my diet, for a good laugh:

I do all my workouts on an empty stomach early in the morning, followed by 30 minutes rope jumping. Then, within 15 afterwards I'll have

200 ml (about 8 oz. glass) Kefir (120 cals)

9 a.m.
1 banana (60 cal)
2 toasts (80 cal)

11:30 a.m. (lunch)
50 g / 2 oz meat (100 cal)
2 spoons beans (140 cal)
1 cup of vegetables (around 50 cal)

2:30
1 cup of cereal with 50 ml (2 oz.) skim milk (130 cal)
1 fruit (60 cal on average)

5:30
2 fruits (120 cal on average)

7:30
same as lunch.

If you think it's a whole bunch of crap, I would even like to agree. But without any knowledge at all, I think that's the best I can do. I don't know much about those macro nutrients, but I do know that about 60% of all is carbohydrates.

Aw, man. Now I know why it's getting slower and slower. Thanks for the pointer.

Back