• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Prohormone's......

Halodrol Clones,Super Drol Clones,Pro Magnon,Phera Plex Clones,and I am hearing alot about BOLD.Those would be a good start.

So for the halodrol and others, would the effects be the same on a female vs male?? Effects - side effects - etc...

I don't want no half ass crap clones that are suppose to be great but end up crap :p . heres some i'm gonna list D-STiANOZOL, S-Drol, H-Drol, Promagnon, Juggernaut Nutrition Win-Ztrol, Juggernaut Nutrition Oral Turinadrol, FiniGenX Magnum.....anymore to add to this list, feel free too.

I don't want no half ass crap clones that are suppose to be great but end up crap :p . heres some i'm gonna list S-Drol, H-Drol, Promagnon, Juggernaut Nutrition Win-Ztrol, Juggernaut Nutrition Oral Turinadrol, FiniGenX Magnum.....anymore to add to this list, feel free too.

Are you saying those are crap or you like the ones you listed?I have either used or no some one who has use all of those.The only one I would consider laughable and a waste of time would be the Finigenx.Never tried the ones from Juggernaught Nutrition either.You act like you had a bad experience with a generic or a clone ;) .I know a couple people who love Methyl Vol including myself.:confused:

Are you saying those are crap or you like the ones you listed?I have either used or no some one who has use all of those.The only one I would consider laughable and a waste of time would be the Finigenx.Never tried the ones from Juggernaught Nutrition either.You act like you had a bad experience with a generic or a clone ;) .I know a couple people who love Methyl Vol including myself.:confused:

Haha no all them on the list i'm going to stock up on. all of them except that finigenx. Methyl Vol didn't give any results for me :confused: so that is on my crap list :p

I would for sure go with the H Drol and the S Drol as well as Pro Magnon and if your avoiding EST try iForce BOLD I have been researching it for about 2 wks.

Hemaguno is another that is beginning to make a little noise and I have heard it compared to Halo.

:thinking: hmm maybe I should give it a try,,, I wonder how hard it is on the liver?

I'd be real careful and think long and hard before you jump on to that road Katt. Although you are very active and young for your age, you still need to take things into consideration such as virilization. Your body doesn't produce estrogen like it use to so you will be hit harder with virilization than someone in their 20's or 30's. Just please read and be very very careful.

you have halodrol-50? if not it'd be hard to find and when u do find it it will be expensive. taylorsnutrition has 1 bottle of it for like 150

I saw Halodrol lidquigels by Gaspari on a website and it was 44.95 for 60 capsules

I'd be real careful and think long and hard before you jump on to that road Katt. Although you are very active and young for your age, you still need to take things into consideration such as virilization. Your body doesn't produce estrogen like it use to so you will be hit harder with virilization than someone in their 20's or 30's. Just please read and be very very careful.

Yeah, I realize that point.. I have been reading alot lately.. I'm still on the fence

Yeah, I realize that point.. I have been reading alot lately.. I'm still on the fence
Ok. I'm not trying to swing your decision I just want to make sure you realize all the risks ahead of time.

yeah..but if u have 150 + another 50(for cycle support+PCT) you could get that last bottle from taylorsnutrition. But their are many clones out there- Hemadrol, H-Drol, Promagnon(still discussing) and more..

Or thisfor $40.

I couldn't agree more. If you do, just please be aware because there is no turning back, and I would hate to see you start with the sides of virilization, i.e. facial hair, deepening of voice, etc..

Anyone know the shelf life of Pro Magnon? I didn't see a Peak Performance sub-forum or I would go there.

Cause stocking up with say 3 bottles with 3 months off between and you're looking at a year or so.

Hi to Everybody......from UK

Hi guys....I taking supplements arround 5 years but now i would like to try prohormone.I living in Uk and here is not too much prohormone to buy anywhere but i found few and i would like to ak which I shoul take for first time:

1) they seling like a stack,3 together
-DecaVol
-4 AD
-Arom X

2) 1-Androsterone

3)17-Hydroxy-Mesterone

4) Anabol 5

5) Epithin-E

6) I-GH-1

7) Methyl 1-D

Somebody told me this stack which i putt under number 1 will be good for me like for 1st time because have unblock too but i would like to double check with You guys.Maybe i should make stack with other products from my number from 2 to 7-but which one?Thanks.

Hi guys....I taking supplements arround 5 years but now i would like to try prohormone.I living in Uk and here is not too much prohormone to buy anywhere but i found few and i would like to ak which I shoul take for first time:

1) they seling like a stack,3 together I hear bad things about AMS stuff
-DecaVol
-4 AD
-Arom X

2) 1-Androsterone Don't know much about it

3)17-Hydroxy-Mesterone Don't know much about it

4) Anabol 5 Not a PH

5) Epithin-E Steriod

6) I-GH-1 Junk

7) Methyl 1-D Junk

Somebody told me this stack which i putt under number 1 will be good for me like for 1st time because have unblock too but i would like to double check with You guys.Maybe i should make stack with other products from my number from 2 to 7-but which one?Thanks.

Well, prohormone are nutritional supplements that are the strongest muscle building agents without becoming illegal steroids. Life extension groups are also increasingly using prohormones as a means of hormone replacement therapy, as an alternative to prescription drug use.

prohormone

I like Beastdrol and Helladrol.

Take em at your own risk

What Are Some good prohormones to stockup on. i have the extra cash so might aswell stock up on some before they be removed completely.... soo..... list em

I will always love the androseries from primordial performance. They are non-hepatoxic and effective. I tried the ver.2 stuff and they rocked for me. Maybe I'll try the ver.3 for a summer cut.

They are more expensive than pretty much anything out there but worth it from a safety and effectiveness standpoint.

I will always love the androseries from primordial performance. They are non-hepatoxic and effective. I tried the ver.2 stuff and they rocked for me. Maybe I'll try the ver.3 for a summer cut.

They are more expensive than pretty much anything out there but worth it from a safety and effectiveness standpoint.

^^^^

What he said.

I wish the cost of the raws were cheaper,,,,,more comparable to old school andro of past (circa 2000) but the truth is they aren't////

but they do work as expected and that is the honest truth.

-Matt

Back