• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Sleep.

Gazhole

SHRUG LIKE YOU MEAN IT
Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hey all.

Just a quick question about a sleeping problem im having.

I've always been a bit of an insomniac, and have conditioned myself over the years to survive on about 4 hours a night or something.

When i started seriously lifting, this went up to about 6-7 hours (naturally, more work = more tired gaz).

Lately though, the last two weeks or so, i've been feeling un-naturally tired all the time. Bad enough to make me nearly fall asleep at my desk in work, and just be really non-interested in concentrating.

I've been going to bed earlier by choice, and waking up later because my body says so, but its not helping much.

If it gets any worse in the next week or so and my state of mind or health starts to suffer, then ill go and see a Doc, but for now is there any advice you guys could give me?

Thanks a load in advance :thumb:

What time are you going to bed and waking up?

What time are you going to bed and waking up?

Before this "condition" started - 11:30pm till 6:30am. Now - 10:30pm till 7:30am.

Rushing for work at 8:00am isnt fun.

Pretty overcast this time of year?

How long have you been sleeping from 10:30-7:30?

Could be slightly overtrained too. :thinking:

I know those supersets are brutal on the body.

Good point, how long has it been since a deload?

I was thinking the same as most....seasonal depression, overtraining, too much caffeine? Could be a number of things but I'd not mess around with it!

Pretty overcast this time of year?

Raining a lot, cloudy, generally gray outside most of the time.

How long have you been sleeping from 10:30-7:30?

All of it, give or take waking up once or twice over the course of a week for a late-night toilet-stop.

Ten minutes tops for that.

Could be slightly overtrained too. :thinking:

I know those supersets are brutal on the body.

Im not sure, I'll watch out for other tell-tale signs though. My workouts seem to be do-able though...as in im not having frequent problems finishing. The most recent one excluded.

Nice thinking, though.

Good point, how long has it been since a deload?

I think this is "Week 4" into the new program. I had about 2 weeks out of training before this program started.

IML Gear Cream!
What I meant by "how long have you been sleeping from 10:30-7:30" was how long a time period have you been sleeping in that range. Like a week, two weeks, etc.

What I meant by "how long have you been sleeping from 10:30-7:30" was how long a time period have you been sleeping in that range. Like a week, two weeks, etc.

Oh right, my bad.

About a week.

....zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

I'm thinking it has alot to do with the time of year and weather for most.

Oh right, my bad.

About a week.

Could still be adjusting back to your rhythm. I say give it another week or two, if bearable.

Last edited:
If you have medical insurance, see a doctor and ask for non-narcotic lunesta. It is safe, and was proven to be non-habit forming in clincal trials. If that doesn't help try rozerem. If that doesn't work move up to the big boy, Ambien. I would advise against Ambien if you can avoid it, because that puts you down a road that you can never truly come back from. Ambien is very habit forming. I haven't had an honest good night's sleep without medication in over 4 years.

Could still be adjusting back to your rhythm. I say give it another week or two, if bearable.

I'll give it a try anyway, maybe i'm just getting old, haha. Thanks man :)

If you have medical insurance, see a doctor and ask for non-narcotic lunesta. It is safe, and was proven to be non-habit forming in clincal trials. If that doesn't help try rozerem. If that doesn't work move up to the big boy, Ambien. I would advise against Ambien if you can avoid it, because that puts you down a road that you can never truly come back from. Ambien is very habit forming. I haven't had an honest good night's sleep without medication in over 4 years.

I don't want it to get as far as meds, but thanks a load for the advice about it. If it ever does get that far, i'll try to steer clear of the Ambien stuff.

I take enough pills as it is :p

I know that I'll go through cycles every now and then where I cant stay awake past 9:30-10:00 to save my life and other times when I'm up until 11:00-11:30 and dont even feel tired but force myself to go to bed. Other factors in my life are the same so who knows the reasons for the sleep habit changes...I just go with them.

I've been on ambien for a few weeks. It owns me.

Back