• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Two sisters, a friend and me

Mista

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Saturday night I had all three swapping between licking my nipples, sucking my balls, my penis and kissing. ALL AT THE SAME TIME!

It was a night to remember.

Saturday night I had all three swapping between licking my nipples, sucking my balls, my penis and kissing. ALL AT THE SAME TIME!

It was a night to remember.

So you had your friend sucking your balls? Redefines friendship in a way that excludes me ...

But thats four things...

Were you licking your own nipples?

So you had your friend sucking your balls? Redefines friendship in a way that excludes me ...

The sisters are my best friends, I used to like one and the other likes me. The other girl is one of their friends, that I had a little thing for.

The sisters are my best friends, I used to like one and the other likes me. The other girl is one of their friends, that I had a little thing for.
Ahhh I see ... good times. No favoritism so you can keep it all going, and don't get involved in their issues. You remember how you had that we're just friends line used on you before? This would be the place for that to be used so no-one gets hurt. Enjoy ;)

IML Gear Cream!
Ahhh I see ... good times. No favoritism so you can keep it all going, and don't get involved in their issues. You remember how you had that we're just friends line used on you before? This would be the place for that to be used so no-one gets hurt. Enjoy ;)

Exactly! Every one was happy, the two girls I like would never do it behind the girls back who likes me.

Damn, that sounds like a fantasy come true. I bet you get to have your pick of the girls from here.

Damn, that sounds like a fantasy come true. I bet you get to have your pick of the girls from here.

It was better than a dream. I would have never imagined it with these girls. Im going to try again this weekend :p

Im not to sure about the pick though, I think I will keep my options open, and just have fun while it lasts.

It was better than a dream. I would have never imagined it with these girls. Im going to try again this weekend :p

Im not to sure about the pick though, I think I will keep my options open, and just have fun while it lasts.
That's how it's done. You're a natural kid ... you're gonna go places. So what's next? Conditioning exorcises? :laugh:

Back