• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Powered By Pacemaker

deanbo1999

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hi my name is Dean Bickmore and I have a pacemaker. I joined the site to learn more about bodybuilding and the proper way to diet. The real struggle for me was finding a doctor that would be willing to work with me providing me advice when training. I have to be very careful when I train not going to deep putting to much stress on my leads. I was very lucky in locating a doctor who specializes in Sports Medicine. Giving her the ability to monitor my lifting and stretching techniques when weight training. Over time any additional stress on a lead can create a fracture resulting in surgery to remove the defective lead. I have a link to her site if you need help with a sports injury or if you happen to have a pacemaker like me. Dr. Michele Neil http://www.drmicheleneil.com/ without her I wouldn???t be here she is not only my doctor she is my friend.

I am very excited about being here and part of the community I am looking forward to learning from each one of you. I know the knowledge I will gain from all of you will help me get to the place I want to be in my training.

Thanks, Dean.

Welcome to IM, your Dr is ripped up lady.

Welcome Dean.

Back