• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Hardest Movement

fufu

fiendish thingy
Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
In your opinion, what is the hardest movement for you to do? Hard in the sense that is kicks your ass and has you owned after a few sets.

I'm saying...Bulgarian squats by a decent margin. Even when I do reps as low as three they still have my feeling exausted all over.

Lifting and walking with big ass rocks at camp with P-funk was probably the most taxing exercise I have done. Pushing a car up a slight incline is up there as well.

Back squats or like fu said bulgarians are a bitch!

Lifting and walking with big ass rocks at camp with P-funk was probably the most taxing exercise I have done. Pushing a car up a slight incline is up there as well.

Car pushing is something I have wanted to try, but the proper scenario never presented itself.

I ran out of gas one time and had to push the car a mile or so. Yeah it sucked!!!

The rock thing sounds like the Cool Hand Luke workout- take one pile of rocks and move them twenty feet over to start a new pile. Sounds worse than jail.

That's because the people who said they were pushing weren't really pushing. :laugh:

Step-ups when I used to do them to a high bench for 12 reps. Heavy clean and presses kill me too. Too be honest most everything I do kicks my ass cause I'm an old man. :sob:

Car pushing is something I have wanted to try, but the proper scenario never presented itself.

Buy an American car, it will present itself soon enough.

The rock thing sounds like the Cool Hand Luke workout- take one pile of rocks and move them twenty feet over to start a new pile. Sounds worse than jail.

That's because the people who said they were pushing weren't really pushing. :laugh:

Actually, it was rocks until we found the biggest rock, then he kept lugging it around and I wanted to try it. We figured it weighed close to 300lbs, so my 1 trip was considerably less than the 30 times he brought it around, but I have done it a million times dumping fat bitches out of the apartment.

IML Gear Cream!
Actually, it was rocks until we found the biggest rock, then he kept lugging it around and I wanted to try it. We figured it weighed close to 300lbs, so my 1 trip was considerably less than the 30 times he brought it around, but I have done it a million times dumping fat bitches out of the apartment.

Any particular reason you were schleping rocks around? Or just...for fun?

Fun.

Doing 100 yard bear crawls during football training was hands down the worst thing I have ever done in my life. My coach used them us punishment if you got a stupid penalty during a game, or if he thought you were lagging and not giving it 100%.

Lifting and walking with big ass rocks at camp with P-funk

At first I thought you were talking about the Turkish Star Wars workout...

Nothing has beat the shit out of me more than a 5 set dropset of Back Squats.

Squats in general for me, when I knock out that last set I feel like I was hit by a truck.

Overhead Squats, or Step Ups with high reps.

Deadlifts are a given i think, they're always tiring.

IML Gear Cream!
For some reason Bent Over DB Rows kick my ass more than anything.

Doing 100 yard bear crawls during football training was hands down the worst thing I have ever done in my life. My coach used them us punishment if you got a stupid penalty during a game, or if he thought you were lagging and not giving it 100%.

is that the same as crabing becaus if it is id have to say that they def suck

For some reason Bent Over DB Rows kick my ass more than anything.

Yeah, if I do high reps for those for multiple set the fatigue usually sticks with me for a while.

In your opinion, what is the hardest movement for you to do? Hard in the sense that is kicks your ass and has you owned after a few sets.

I'm saying...Bulgarian squats by a decent margin. Even when I do reps as low as three they still have my feeling exausted all over.

I tried them 2 weeks ago and yes they are quite taxing. Real fucking taxing actually. How high of a bench are you laying your nonworking leg on? I was looking at the benches yesterday and they are about 13" off the ground. Seems kinda low..

The HARDEST movement for me is overhead Barbell Presses with this stupid fucking 4/0/x tempo that is in P/RR/S. When the FUCK do I breathe? As I descend? Lots of luck there.. Breathe during the concentric? FUCK THAT. At the isometric? There isnt enough time!

is that the same as crabing becaus if it is id have to say that they def suck

It sounds like the same thing. You basically have to sprint from point a to b on all fours. I saps your energy really fast.

It sounds like the same thing. You basically have to sprint from point a to b on all fours. I saps your energy really fast.

ya its the same thing are coaches used to mack us do relay raceis doing them but in highschool they are illeagle now so we dont do them any more

The only lift I dread doing are stiff-legged deadlifts.

I dont know I made my first mistake at gym going and trying deadlifts. I guess I tried overweight it and made my lower back painful. :(

deadlifts, bent over BB rows, and power cleans

The HARDEST movement for me is overhead Barbell Presses with this stupid fucking 4/0/x tempo that is in P/RR/S. When the FUCK do I breathe? As I descend? Lots of luck there.. Breathe during the concentric? FUCK THAT. At the isometric? There isnt enough time!
I breathe during the eccentric part.

Back