• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Wow, totally f*cked up.

Old

Wow.

Married 12 years with an 8 year old daughter,wow.Isn't it amazing how people can just flip out and do something like this to themselves and a daughter you have to assume he loved.What drives a person to take their own life to get even with someone much less the life of their child.I never understood this kind of vengeance, if I am going to the trouble to make someone suffer I won't to enjoy it I don't want to be dead.What is really scary is that you hear about this kind of stuff happening all the time and the person that done it was normal and warked at the super market down the street and was liked by alot of people.I don't think I could ever do something like this but I wonder if put under the stress he was under or the deppression if anyone could.Are we all capable of this type of thing if pushed far enough or is this truly some imbalance triggerd by some type of depression just in certain individuals?Dude definately f'd up!

What drives a person to take their own life

Weakness of character. The person has come to the conclusion that they can't really control their life so there's no point in living it. They've given up on themselves.

Weakness of character. The person has come to the conclusion that they can't really control their life so there's no point in living it. They've given up on themselves.

It just amazes me that anyone can see this as a good way out.I wonder if they realize that they will be truly non existant.That is what bothers me about being dead.The thought that I will not even have a thought or that I will be non existant,just blank

Nothing,thats sad and depressing.

No one really knows what happens to our consciousness when we die. Personally, I like to think that our consciousness goes somewhere. If nothing else, it's a positive attitude. Plus, if I'm wrong, I won't exists, so I won't care.

Dwelling on the non-existence of post-life isn't a good way to live. At that point you're living a life a based on something negative and not reveling in all the positive options that life affords.

Incubus has it down: Fear does not drive my life.

No one really knows what happens to our consciousness when we die. Personally, I like to think that our consciousness goes somewhere. If nothing else, it's a positive attitude. Plus, if I'm wrong, I won't exists, so I won't care.

Dwelling on the non-existence of post-life isn't a good way to live. At that point you're living a life a based on something negative and not reveling in all the positive options that life affords.

Incubus has it down: Fear does not drive my life.

I certainly don't live my life in fear of it I just can't see inding my own life.I don't sit around and think about it often but while reading that article I wondered what was going through that guys mind.What could he have been thinking.Why?

I certainly don't live my life in fear of it I just can't see inding my own life.I don't sit around and think about it often but while reading that article I wondered what was going through that guys mind.What could he have been thinking.Why?

Let me beat the first guy that wants to be funny by saying "I know what was going through his mind...........the side of that house.:yawn: ".Seriously what drives you to that level of..well..stupidity.

IML Gear Cream!

They gave up. It's that simple. The pressure came on and they went down faster that a Thai hooker.

You may be looking for some deeper meaning or understanding, but that's it. Once you remove the individual circumstances, it always comes down to someone simply giving up. They're not thinking rationally about the here-and-now, they're not giving any real thought to their options, and they're certainly not giving any rational thought to the future.

They simply give up.

No one really knows what happens to our consciousness when we die. Personally, I like to think that our consciousness goes somewhere.

What's the last thing that goes through a bugs mind as it hits your windshield?

It's asshole.:p

Shitty.

Back