• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

3 Power Racks: Which Has The Best Bang for Buck?

Which Power Rack Has The Best Bang for Buck?

• York Power Cage for $1200AUD

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Body Solid Power Rack Pro for $850AUD

Votes: 4 66.7%
  • BodyCraft Power Cage for $800AUD

Votes: 2 33.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SaintBee

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hi all,

I'm creating a basic home gym and my first purchase is going to be a power rack. Since I live in Australia, my choices are limited. I have narrowed my choice to three models. Which of these has three has the best quality for the price you pay?

I am planning on using my home gym exclusively for all my workouts. This power rack is intended for long-term use.

power-rack.jpg

Thanks in advance
Bee

they look all pretty much the same, i say go with the cheapest.

besides, you can do pull-ups on the third one. better than doing pull-down on the first two IMO

tehy all look the same. the only difference is going to be durability. I have never used anything from the makers of the last 2. York is a pretty trusted name in strength equpiment (although from what I hear, their products have started to decline). I would probably roll with that one though.

they look all pretty much the same, i say go with the cheapest.

besides, you can do pull-ups on the third one. better than doing pull-down on the first two IMO

You don't need a round bar to do pullups. He can do them off the top of the rack.

I'd go with the one with the lat pulldown if the bar is detachable. You could buy extra attachments, and use it for other things.

I would have to say I have never heard of the other 2, however it is always nice to have cables for things like cable crunches and such. In the end its just how much do you wanna spend?

I say get whatever your wallet can afford as well as your height and girth. If it were me at 6'2", the bodycraft would be suitable-I like it old school.

Back