• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

peak time

doughboy_748r

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
hello. its been a long time since i went in here. i just have a question about training for a specific event.

is there such as a thing about timing your peak at the same time as an event? if so how do you measure that training period?

thank you.

it is tough to tell how you will peak for one specific event if you have never done it before. Some people may need to cut back longer than others, etc...

That said, look at the date of the event you have in mind and plan backwards from there as far as what you need to work on.

thanks for the reply. another thing is i guess the body works in cycles. some days i seem to be stronger than on others where i can lift more and/or longer and my cardio is the same way. sometimes i can go on and on other days i feel sluggish. im just wondering how to time it.

thanks for the reply. another thing is i guess the body works in cycles. some days i seem to be stronger than on others where i can lift more and/or longer and my cardio is the same way. sometimes i can go on and on other days i feel sluggish. im just wondering how to time it.

you want to feel "fresh" every day that you train, if you can. Obviously that doesn't happen always and you may come in and today is supposed to be strength. You aren't feeling it, so you need to drop down and do some easy recovery work...you are not recovered from your last training day and you need to rest more.

balance your training variables out.

thanks! i'll try and mix out some stuff and see how my body reacts.

Back