• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

L-Glutamine and the immune system

slip

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Ive had a minor head cold for 2.5 weeks now, and I stubbornly refuse to seek medical attention after what happened last time I went to the doc.

The guys at work have been trying to shove L-Glutamine down my throat claiming it helps with the immune system.

Ive got no idea, and will do my own research but also like to know what you lot think.

Truth or myth?

it has been shown to be beneficial for preventing upper respiratory tract infections in runners who are training for long distances.

glutamine is an energy source for white blood cells.

i think the dosage has be a little higher if you are taking it in supplemental form though. It isn't what you take, it is what you absorb. It's not like you are walking down to the hospital to get hit up with an IV of glutamine.

it has been shown to be beneficial for preventing upper respiratory tract infections in runners who are training for long distances.

glutamine is an energy source for white blood cells.

please could you let me know where you found that? sounds like it would be a very interseting read

Back