• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Levrone to return to BBing!

ugh

interesting, he definitely had the genetics to be Mr.O but never committed himself 100% IMO.

How long would it take to get back into contest shape? ???Eighteen weeks,??? Levrone said.

Perhaps with muscle memory, genetics, drugs, and commitment, he could do it. If he does, he should film the entire process and im sure it would sell a bulk load.

How the hell is he going to put on 50+lbs of LBM in 18 weeks? Come on, that's just not possible.

How the hell is he going to put on 50+lbs of LBM in 18 weeks? Come on, that's just not possible.

according to the press reports for batman beings, christian bale was in the gym for 6 hours per day and was eating bucket loads of ice cream. so maybe it is possible.

according to the press reports for batman beings, christian bale was in the gym for 6 hours per day and was eating bucket loads of ice cream. so maybe it is possible.

Sure it's possible for an emaciated Bale to regain that kind of weight but we're talking about 50 solid lean pounds in 18 weeks and also be in contest shape! No way...

Oh its doable, think of the resources available. Also as prince said above its less than 3lb a week.

IML Gear Cream!
Oh its doable, think of the resources available. Also as prince said above its less than 3lb a week.

Come on we're talking a sustained clean 3lbs per week here. I have no doubts I could gain 50lbs in 18 weeks, but I'd look like a bloated beached whale.

i hope so cuz he is one of the best..but if he does, he won't be able to continue acting. That's why he lost the muscle in the first place.

Come on we're talking a sustained clean 3lbs per week here. I have no doubts I could gain 50lbs in 18 weeks, but I'd look like a bloated beached whale.

I am not saying he can do it, don't know, but you cannot compare yourself to Levrone, you're not a genetically gifted pro bodybuilder that maintained that kind of muscle mass for many years. He has his superior genetics, muscle memory and drugs on his side.

If you listen to his interview he says he needed time off to be "cleaned out"
He knows his body well and what he responds to.

http://tinyurl.com/yobbu7

He's probably a true freak.

I wonder how Flex magazine will descibe his amazing ability to add all that muscle in such a short period of time (since they completely dismiss the fact that steroids are involved). :lol:

easy..he's gonna start incorporating Cell-Tech in his PWO shake

Back