• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

My cuttin routine.

moopsimoo

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I'm doing one body part a day. My nutrition intake is 6 meals a day with high protein. everyday when mylifting is done I will have a gatorade then do 15 mins of cardio and every other day abs.. or whenever they recover. Rep range is 8-12. I am lookin to keep muscle burn fat. Im 14% bf lookin to get to 11%. 34 inch waist lookin to get to 32. Im coming off a bulking and 2 8lbs tubs of weight gainer over the winter.
shoulders
4sets 8-12 reps military press.
drop(set) 3-4xs doing front lateral db raises. I will do this exercise twice
do the same thing with bent over DB lateral raises to hit the rear.
4sets of upright rows.
4sets of shrugs.

Tri
3sets T-bar pushdowns superset with the rope pull over.
4sets decline db hammer press?(can't exactly remember what its called)
3sets close-grip bench superset with tri extension.

Bi
4sets of straight bar curls
4sets hammer
4sets reverse
4 sets Preacher I usually change by Bi workout but this is pretty standard I will often superset something to get the heart rate up.

Back
4 sets Deadlifts
4 sets bentover wide-over grip rows
4 sets close grip seated row
And I was readin the other guys thread I'm goin to throw in the wide grip chins with superset of pullovers.
4 sets back extension

Chest
2 sets of bench then I will use 3 drops. so typically it goes.
225 10xs .rest.
250 5xs .rest.
250 4-5xs then with no rest I continue to drop. tryin to get 5-7 reps or till failure with each drop.
4sets of incline DBpress
4sets of machine flys
4sets decline, super set with incline flys

Legs
4 sets Squat
4 sets leg press
leg extension an leg curls supersetted
4sets calf raises

Looking for an opinion or some constructive criticsm or if you agree with this then I'd like to know. thanks!

My knowledge is still low/medium but I was under the impression that when one is on a cut, significantly more body parts should be trained per session, as in half or whole body sessions.

My knowledge is still low/medium but I was under the impression that when one is on a cut, significantly more body parts should be trained per session, as in half or whole body sessions.

wrong. :)

no need to change your routine much other than adding some cardio.

wrong. :)

no need to change your routine much other than adding some cardio.

wow ok thats good to know because i wanted to lean up for summer. how do you rate his training 1 body part per day though?

also, prince, on a cut, wot time frame should every workout be? ie 45 min? 30? 1hr?

I agree, but by supersetting and drops sets I try to keep the HR up, also I don't want to be there all day. The problem with cicuit training for me is I dont feel satisfied, the pain isn't there the next day. you know?

wow ok thats good to know because i wanted to lean up for summer. how do you rate his training 1 body part per day though?

also, prince, on a cut, wot time frame should every workout be? ie 45 min? 30? 1hr?

that is fine.

45-60 minutes is good, you don't get cut from working out, you get cut from your diet.

Ok cool, thanks prince. With the cardio, I was worried at wot point things would become catabolic.

Back