• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

winny only??

5abi

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
i heard first time roid users get good gains of winny only

not that im planning on doing it rite now, just collecting info for the future!

would winny cause acne?????

do i need nolvadex???

do i need to end it w/ clomid

thank u kindly

i'm assuming you mean winny in the sense that you can take it orally..
i wouldnt do winny only for a first cycle.. overcome the needle phobia and you will be much more pleased with the gains from an injectable.. or winny combined with an injectable

it could cause acne, wont need nolvadex unless you use it for post cycle recovery but since you mentioned clomid for that then no.
clomid is neccessary for post cycle

if you plan on using in the future you should just read up as much as possible and learn everything you can about all steroids

my bro and his friend just started using some winny tabs knowing pretty much nothing except some crap the dealer told them.. i tried to infrom them somewhat but they didnt listen. now i'm just laughing at them

lol, thnx mifody, they not making decent gains or what??

thnx for the insight!

so a winny injectable would be better, id on't have needle phobia, just wanna get hard, uknow more vascular!

well if thats the case then it would be better to just take it orally.. the injectable liquid (which u can drink) or the pills

whats your stats?

and is that all you wanna do is harden up, get more vascular?
if so winny would work depending on bf% but theres also other stuff that may work better :)

depends what u wanna do.. pack on mad mass, lean mass, get ripped or just harden up, etc

as for my bro he got 100 5mg winny tabs and is taking 15 mg a day WTF?! its not gonna do anything for him except shut of his nuts.. next time he'll listen to me. his friend will be ok.. he gave in and i sold him 10 amps of sustanon from my stash that hes gonna run for 10 weeks with clomid at the end. hes just gonna run out the winnys through the first couple weeks.

woops i already asked your stats and crap in the "1 drug" post lol

hmm i dont actually know the difference between starting when your 17 or 20.. some people stop growing vertically and get acne, some dont. i was worried about acne mostly as well since i had it bad as a teenager. then i just said fuck it, i can always use accutane again. i'm at day 13 so far, injected 4 times and been running dbol at 25mg a day.. so far no acne or hairloss. guess the real test will be when the sust and eq start working full force.

stay drug free bro unless you are ready to deal with possibly more acne, stunted growth, hairloss, etc
otherwise, lemme know :)

well acne as u said "accutane" i'm 5'10, wuz hoping to get to 6'0 but umm its highly doubtfull bro! hairloss is a big negative, my pops is still covered, and i have like a god damn forest on my head!

hey mifody

i really really really apreciate ur help, along with gopro!
u guys give some honest advice,
also 2 any one else that helped me!

well umm i wuz just htinking a dbol only or a winny only due to funding! u c?

i'm nearly 18 no job and a uni studen haha so yah

thnx bro

ok what i'm seeing here is you wanna take something.. anything, and it doesnt matter whether it hardens you up or adds alot of mass or gets you shredded or what. u just want something thats going to show some nice results and now! lol am i right?
its alright, everyones got their reasons..

side effects seem to be not really an issue.. compared to seeing better results for your efforts.
sooo..
answer these honestly:

1. what EXACTLY do u want to do with your body? i'd suggest going for mass.. if u feel to fat now, drop the bf with diet and use clen

2. would you be willing to inject? definitely recommended.. very easy and painless believe it or not, cept for the next day hehe

3. how much money could you put out for a cycle?

think thats all.

i assume you have decent knowledge about diet and training?

yes mifody ur rite bro, lol, but its not like i'm forcing my self, i'm seriously seriously thinking about it! its not like i'm gonna hunt my self some roids down rite, lol! so really what the deal is that, i just wanna add some muscle fast, or cut up, either would do fine! or gain some vascularity!

yah man i've b'n pumping for bout 1.5yrs on and off out of the 2yrs i've b'n doing it i'd say bout 9months of actual pumping iron! an di have excelant results, my body is built for muscle, but its halso hairy, damn but its all due to my excelent natural test i'm guessin!

i'm willing ot inject, i'm not a fairy boy! i can take pain if it coems as a by product, but as u say its painless ;) thats even betta, nextday can be delt with the next day lol!

and as for as the money is concerned, if i get someone 2 sell me some, i'd have 2 c how much it goes for, and aim to save up that much some how! its not like i can go up to my rentz and go i need 300, lol my mom asks: what 4? ummm u know extra books, hmmm can't u use ur visa,? sommin like that would happen.!

thnx bro!

my diet is great lately, eatin clean eatin lots!

i'm bout 5'10 182-186lbs, 14-16% bf

what would u suggest as for as a decent cycle, and u can also suggest 2 do none, i would'nt mind!

i like honesty!

umm what else

ntn much besides sorry for the haaauge post, and thnx for the reply

peace

5abi

Back